[3.11] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - All content - League Starter

"
TheOne320 wrote:
Could someone try to explain to me how to craft the imperial claw using harvest crafting? I am having bad luck using fossils.
Just go to page 199 of this thread, detailed explanation by Cyberneticdm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074/page/199
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
TheOne320 wrote:
Could someone try to explain to me how to craft the imperial claw using harvest crafting? I am having bad luck using fossils.
Just go to page 199 of this thread, detailed explanation by Cyberneticdm.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2639074/page/199


Thank you. First try using a resonator with the fossils that Cyberneticdm recommended:



Is there a way to get the Chaos Damage over time multi on this?
Last edited by TheOne320 on Jul 12, 2020, 9:17:38 AM
"
TheOne320 wrote:
Thank you. First try using a resonator with the fossils that Cyberneticdm recommended:



Is there a way to get the Chaos Damage over time multi on this?

You would have to get rid of the socketed melee gems, because it's blocking the 1 prefix spot that you need for crafting the chaos damage over time.

You could try using an orb of annulment or the harvest craft for "remove attack mod". Both have a high chance of hitting other mods on the item.

If you don't have any other claws as a backup, I'd recommend saving some currency and crafting another claw.
"
blastinMot wrote:
"
TheOne320 wrote:
Thank you. First try using a resonator with the fossils that Cyberneticdm recommended:



Is there a way to get the Chaos Damage over time multi on this?

You would have to get rid of the socketed melee gems, because it's blocking the 1 prefix spot that you need for crafting the chaos damage over time.

You could try using an orb of annulment or the harvest craft for "remove attack mod". Both have a high chance of hitting other mods on the item.

If you don't have any other claws as a backup, I'd recommend saving some currency and crafting another claw.


Cheers. I will do that.
Is there a point in having over 100% chance to poison on hit? I feel like I can allocated a few skill points elsewhere.
"
Jellybee85 wrote:
Is there a point in having over 100% chance to poison on hit? I feel like I can allocated a few skill points elsewhere.
No there isn't. Everything over 100% chance is wasted. Most "chance to poison" nodes give you some damage with poison or DoT Multi as well though, so a lot of them are worth it anyway.
If you got other nodes open that grant you more benefits though, just reallocate the points.
The single target damage with viper strike is insane! A8 Sirus is a complete joke now...
First off i love the build you put together. But i feel like im not having enough life for pestilent/viper strike, is there an easy way to get more in the tree?
I guess I am done with harvest crafting now :D


rip my luck
Liking this build so far, just got to maps, having some int and res problems, but I wanted to add for starters - pick up Iron Reflexes as soon as you can, it changes the feel of character very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info