[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"

Just crafted

Pog helmet!
Since you have so much resistances there, consider using these boots

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duskblight

Switched boots and seems really good.

Is it advised to be cold capped using this build or not capped but close too?
"
arzate03 wrote:
I was able to make some great gear :)

Use "remove life mod" to get rid of the phys leeched as life.
Then you have a free prefix to craft chaos dmg multi.
You could then also remove the crit chance with "remove crit modifier" as the crit chance doesn't really add any damage.
You could then for example augment fire/lightning/cold modifier (repeatedly) for a chance at another resist.
Or gamble with augment chaos for chaos res.

Could also exalt slam for a chance at "damage over time multiplier", which would make the claw really op, but very low chance to get it.
Last edited by blastinMot on Jul 8, 2020, 1:24:48 PM
"
"
"

Just crafted

Pog helmet!
Since you have so much resistances there, consider using these boots

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Duskblight

Switched boots and seems really good.

Is it advised to be cold capped using this build or not capped but close too?

You have to have capped resistances.
But the more overcapped cold res you have you will get bonus evasion = armor.

Just keep the res capped :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Jul 8, 2020, 1:39:51 PM

Switching between Pestilence and Viper Strike for AoE/Single Target and having a blast. Really enjoying your build

P.S. I really gotta get the T1 chaos damage over time multiplier on my claws...
What's the best way with Harvest to build the claws? I've used lots of Corroded/Abberant/Metalic fossils and never seem to get the Added Chaos Damage + 60% to deal 100% mod :(

I'm fleshing out the rest of my gear but would really like my claws to be better!

Cheers,
Last edited by thejamkel on Jul 9, 2020, 2:32:08 PM
"

What's the best way with Harvest to build the claws? I've used lots of Corroded/Abberant/Metalic fossils and never seem to get the Added Chaos Damage + 60% to deal 100% mod :(

I'm fleshing out the rest of my gear but would really like my claws to be better!

Verified

Verified

Cheers,

Hi! I can share with you what I did and personally I find it the best method :)

I used Corroded/Metallic/Shuddering fossils on my ilvl 83+ shaped claws. You would want to aim for the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage", "T1/T2 attack speed" (hence the shuddering fossil) and preferably " % increased damage with poison".

Ideally, you would want to be able to have 3 suffixes and 2 open prefixes on the claw. The attack speed and poison damage are 2 suffixes. You then block one more suffix using the crafting bench and use the harvest craft "aug chaos" to get a confirmed T1 added chaos damage prefix as that is the only mod left for it to roll.

You would then remove the crafted suffix and craft the rank 3 "Chaos damage over time multiplier" prefix from the bench. And the last open suffix, I used the harvest craft to slam resist so that I could use the duskblight boots for more damage and chaos res (I find it very good) or Atziri's step for more defense. (Since there aren't any more useful suffixes on our claws except maybe damage over time multiplier mod which can only be slammed by exalted orbs and low chance of getting it)

Here are my claws for reference. I took about less than 10 tries total for both! I am aiming to get remove speed and add speed mod to get that T5 attack speed higher.

Any useless suffixes or prefixes can be removed easily by the harvest crafts, unless you get mana mod then gg lol. I got crit multi on one claw and life gained on hit on the other claw but i just used "remove crit" and "remove life" crafts. That is it for crafting amazing claws for this build! Sorry for the long post but I hope it will help others too :)

Was waiting for me to get my full gears before thanking OP but since I am already writing this, I would like to thank TorsteinTheFallen for such an amazing build! It was really fun and enjoyable for me. Gotta be one of my favourite builds (and I have played since beta so it does say a lot about his build heh). Great guide, Great build!

Ign Cyberneticdm
"
Cyberneticdm wrote:
"

Verified

Verified

Cheers,

Hi! I can share with you what I did and personally I find it the best method :)

I used Corroded/Metallic/Shuddering fossils on my ilvl 83+ shaped claws. You would want to aim for the "60% chance for poisons inflicted with this weapon to deal 100% more damage", "T1/T2 attack speed" (hence the shuddering fossil) and preferably " % increased damage with poison".

Ideally, you would want to be able to have 3 suffixes and 2 open prefixes on the claw. The attack speed and poison damage are 2 suffixes. You then block one more suffix using the crafting bench and use the harvest craft "aug chaos" to get a confirmed T1 added chaos damage prefix as that is the only mod left for it to roll.

You would then remove the crafted suffix and craft the rank 3 "Chaos damage over time multiplier" prefix from the bench. And the last open suffix, I used the harvest craft to slam resist so that I could use the duskblight boots for more damage and chaos res (I find it very good) or Atziri's step for more defense. (Since there aren't any more useful suffixes on our claws except maybe damage over time multiplier mod which can only be slammed by exalted orbs and low chance of getting it)

Here are my claws for reference. I took about less than 10 tries total for both! I am aiming to get remove speed and add speed mod to get that T5 attack speed higher.

Any useless suffixes or prefixes can be removed easily by the harvest crafts, unless you get mana mod then gg lol. I got crit multi on one claw and life gained on hit on the other claw but i just used "remove crit" and "remove life" crafts. That is it for crafting amazing claws for this build! Sorry for the long post but I hope it will help others too :)

Was waiting for me to get my full gears before thanking OP but since I am already writing this, I would like to thank TorsteinTheFallen for such an amazing build! It was really fun and enjoyable for me. Gotta be one of my favourite builds (and I have played since beta so it does say a lot about his build heh). Great guide, Great build!

Thank you so much for the detailed reply! I'll give it a crack over the next few days!!

Thanks again!

Just slammed a Hunter's!
Loving the build so far, im destroying things left and right!

One thing however, all i have is 2x "The Wasp Nest" for claws and while they're decent, i'm trying to go beyond decent. Thing is, im crap at crafting and im trying to buy them instead (from here : https://www.pathofexile.com/trade ). Problem is that there seems to a grand total of zero weapon with "(Pseudo) Adds # to # chaos damage"... I must be doing something wrong here. Any help?

Sorry for the noob question lol
"
hellparsley wrote:
Problem is that there seems to a grand total of zero weapon with "(Pseudo) Adds # to # chaos damage"... I must be doing something wrong here. Any help?
Check adds .... chaos damage to attacks. It doesn't say "to attacks" on weapon itself but it's the mod that shows up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info