[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
"
RichRamp wrote:
Hmm.. atm im trying to craft my claws but im thinking.. can we get some explosions in this build? Like with Unspeakable Gifts from cluster jewels, and if yes where we should put this?

I found a medium cluster with wicked pall, unspeakable gifts, and unwaveringly evil. I put it near the jewel socket that follows the two evasion % passives.

Linked is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/smpS58B1

EDIT: Forgot to say, Unspeakable Gifts is great, especially when it chains.

Think you meant Large Cluster, medium only gives you 2 notables max, Large gives 3.
Should we even care about cluster jewels? The difference of damage between normal tree and your tree with cluster jewels is huge. Am I missing something? I'm loving the build so far, but I'd like to know if it's worth it to pursue cluster jewels.
"
NeedBlackupYo wrote:
Hey dude, thanks for taking a look and apologies for pinging a message ingame.

I've just picked up Fenumus Weave which enables Aspect of the Spider.

The issue is even with Enlighten level 3 I don't have the -mana enchants yet to use all 3 (Aspect of the Spider, Malevolence and Herald of Agony). Which one of the 3 should I drop until I get the Ring enchants for -mana so I can use all 3? Or am I doing something wrong?

As is stands at the moment with all buffs I can only use 2-3 casts of Venom Gyre till I'm out of mana.

Spoiler

Everything seems fine too me. You shouldn't be able to attack infinitely without hitting any monsters but that will be enough to charge your Venom Gyre stacks before boss fight.
Stack it with Greater Multiple projectiles and switch the gem when you are entering arena.
"
Maxasaki wrote:
Should we even care about cluster jewels? The difference of damage between normal tree and your tree with cluster jewels is huge. Am I missing something? I'm loving the build so far, but I'd like to know if it's worth it to pursue cluster jewels.

Tbh, cant say for sure since im not playing this build right now. Options are numerous and to me goal of Cluster Jewels is to focus the build around the unique Cluster Jewel (like Timeless jewels keystone change) not to just stack them .

Original tree is 100% proven, everything else it's up to you.
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 24, 2020, 5:20:21 PM
"
Skura wrote:
I have the problem that I can no longer suck up mana from wave 19 onwards, and therefore can't get any further. do you have a plan what you could do

In that case one claw with mana gain on hit will be necessary.
"
mactomm1 wrote:
First of all, great build!!
Level 94 now and enjoy it very much!
Have a lot of fun and the clearspeed is insane!

The only thing i don't understand is when i use this pastebin (i use pestilent strike), where DPS is around 9 million DPS and then import my character, DPS goes down to just arround 1.2 million DPS.

What am i doing wrong? Even when i use the original claws (WORKAROUND) it doesnt matter much. And my items aren't that bad i think, or do i miss someting important?

Spoiler

have you edited your PoB like i instructed on the main page?
Is there an order in which items are the best to acquire for the best benefits.

So far the only thing i've gone for without much luck are claws :)

Still have like 4ex saved up, thinking either perfect form or gloves ?
"
Is there an order in which items are the best to acquire for the best benefits.

So far the only thing i've gone for without much luck are claws :)

Still have like 4ex saved up, thinking either perfect form or gloves ?

I think that a 6l Perfect Form is a must for this build, great for offensive and deffensive matters. Probably worth saving for it ^^
Gloves too are pretty good but you can take whatever you want if you have resistances on your other pieces, I think that the hunter +1 strike gloves are 15 to 20c atm.

Btw, managed to get some currency and made the changes that mbXtreme stated in his video:

Crafted the Astral Plate myself, it's pretty solid with T4 health and +1 Curse. Still working on the Lvl 4 Enlighten and some other gears. The rare ring, boot and belt are placeholders, don't wanna invest atm, and are doing their jobs =P

I put a Thread of Hope with Small size and specced the Phase Dagger node, Phase Acro and the Poison Bow node. Pretty good QoL =)
I can say that I'm enjoying to play with Temp Chains. It doesn't matter that much on Sirus, but with all the other content, it helped me to survive a lot

I'm working on the Cluster Jewels, gonna put a Large with Touch of Cruelty, Unholy Grace and Wicked Pall, one Medium with Low Tolerance and Wasting Affliction and 2 Small, one with Brush with Death and another one with Fettle, probably.

Smooth gameplay. I'm aiming to test with the gems, too: swap Multistrike with Void Manipulation and Swift Affliction, but I don't have them leveled to tell if there's a difference. PoB give me pretty even numbers with Void Manipulation and Mulstistrike, Swift Affliction being the worst of them.
what else cana I do to improve the damage, I have edited the items like the post but my damage still onnly aroud 1M

https://pastebin.com/LLJniYjK
"
Maxasaki wrote:

I think you can fit a large, or a medium+small in the build pretty easily and they can give some nice stuff. I use a medium and a small. The smalls can come loaded with good life/resists/attributes whatever.

And some of the bigger notables are pretty nice. I really like Brush with Death: 1% life on kill. That plus a ring I got with another 2% and I'm basically immortal mapping. Low Tolerance sounds good but seems like it might be overkill atm, IMO. I dont have any issues with wave clear. I mean maybe a big double beyond super juiced map might be where that notable will shine if itll just mow down all the beyond bosses without even having to worry about them, but even now in red maps and t16s, I'll have red beasts and various normal beyond bosses just gone and didnt even see them.

I think if you are gonna use them you use ones that give cool stuff you cant readily get off the tree. Brush with Death, maybe Unwavering Evil so you cant get stunned, I'm using Exposure Therapy for more chaos over time resist. Thats my own opinion on the jewels, though. Just damage doesnt interest me, besides better single target damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info