[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
Just a question, where do we get Freeze Immunity from? I was thinking about putting it on my Jade flask.

If you are a pathfinder and use the ascendancy points like the guide suggests, you have freeze immunity with any flask active.

Before that, it doesn't really matter on with flask you put it (besides from the life flask).
Last edited by blastinMot on Mar 23, 2020, 3:46:56 PM
"
If you are a pathfinder and use the ascendancy points like the guide suggests, you have freeze immunity with any flask active.

Before that, it doesn't really matter on with flask you put it (besides from the life flask).

Thank you! I've never made a Pathfinder before and JUST saw that after doing the third lab. Nice, nice.
Took this build to 90 after a league start with Animate Weapon.

It's fun, damage and clear is excellent with Pestilent Strike (non-cluster jewel) and surviveability is great as long as Molten Shell is up.

Thanks for the guide. I failed miserably at fossil crafting, spending several exalts and a lot of time buying fossils but never getting the added chaos and 60% to double poison stats. Rather than spending 10+ex on buying the weapons i'm going to move on to an impale Facebreaker cyclone. Good luck all!

EDIT: i'm seeing these claws are now 2.5-3 ex, they were 5 last time I checked!
Last edited by trolley on Mar 24, 2020, 3:52:20 AM
First of all, great build!!
Level 94 now and enjoy it very much!
Have a lot of fun and the clearspeed is insane!

The only thing i don't understand is when i use this pastebin (i use pestilent strike), where DPS is around 9 million DPS and then import my character, DPS goes down to just arround 1.2 million DPS.

What am i doing wrong? Even when i use the original claws (WORKAROUND) it doesnt matter much. And my items aren't that bad i think, or do i miss someting important?

Anyone know if Prismatic Catalysts work on the Circle of Nostalgia's Chaos Resistance + Chaos Resist While Affected by HoA?
Hmm.. atm im trying to craft my claws but im thinking.. can we get some explosions in this build? Like with Unspeakable Gifts from cluster jewels, and if yes where we should put this?
"
RichRamp wrote:
Hmm.. atm im trying to craft my claws but im thinking.. can we get some explosions in this build? Like with Unspeakable Gifts from cluster jewels, and if yes where we should put this?

I found a medium cluster with wicked pall, unspeakable gifts, and unwaveringly evil. I put it near the jewel socket that follows the two evasion % passives.

Linked is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/smpS58B1

EDIT: Forgot to say, Unspeakable Gifts is great, especially when it chains.
Last edited by DoYourBestBear on Mar 24, 2020, 3:32:09 PM
Hey dude, thanks for taking a look and apologies for pinging a message ingame.

I've just picked up Fenumus Weave which enables Aspect of the Spider.

The issue is even with Enlighten level 3 I don't have the -mana enchants yet to use all 3 (Aspect of the Spider, Malevolence and Herald of Agony). Which one of the 3 should I drop until I get the Ring enchants for -mana so I can use all 3? Or am I doing something wrong?

As is stands at the moment with all buffs I can only use 2-3 casts of Venom Gyre till I'm out of mana.

Last edited by NeedBlackupYo on Mar 24, 2020, 4:58:55 PM
I have the problem that I can no longer suck up mana from wave 19 onwards, and therefore can't get any further. do you have a plan what you could do
Last edited by Skura on Mar 24, 2020, 4:37:02 PM
"
Skura wrote:
I have the problem that I can no longer suck up mana from wave 19 onwards, and therefore can't get any further. do you have a plan what you could do

I use Enlighten Lv. 3, -8 mana cost on ring, & 1 Gemini Claw for the extra +14 mana leech. I have no issues clearing everything in Simulacrum.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info