[3.21] 🌿Ultimate Claw Poison Pathfinder - Untouchable Viper - Molten Strike update by FEL

"
unhappymeal wrote:
"
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Ah my favourite poster with a new build that is exceedingly fun. What is the recommended 4-link for Pestilence Strike while leveling up? Is it Pestilence Strike, Ancestral Call, Added Chaos and Deadly Toxins?

:)
Pestilent Strike - Melee Phys - Ancestral Call - Deadly Ailments

Thanks! I really appreciate you making these builds. What I love is that they perform in the upper echelon and feel smooth from start to finish, without relying on whole tree respecs or crazy stuff (Saviour + other weapons).

PS> Is multi-strike more valuable on a four-link or does it wait for 5+?

You can use these 4 gems before Multistrike gets available.
"
Kildri wrote:
Hit this craft today, pretty damn stoked.

that's a POG my friend!
"
schalander wrote:
Hi!
Awesome build! I would like to ask 2 questions:

1. For some reason I cant use whirling blades to cross rivers, jump up/down from cliffs etc. Is it ok to use flamedash instead?

2. I am doing the cobra lash build and I use viper strike for bosses, however I was wondering if there is any ranged alternative for high single target dps?

Thanks!!

1. Use Dash for that

2. Can't mix ranged and melee skills, they use different supports (you can early leveling though)
Venom Gyre can give little better dps on single target.

edit: i just saw you already got more indepth answer
Community here is great :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 23, 2020, 10:39:11 AM
"
Aphidsc wrote:
Hi, completely new to POE here. Been browsing the forums for league starter builds and the playstyle of this build appeals to me.

Would this build be usable for a new player? Specifically, is there enough instruction in the guide for someone who doesn't know anything, or is some level of knowledge/experience expected?

I'm a seasoned player in the ARPG genre, just not in POE.

Thanks

There should be enough info.
Anything you don't understand try finding on PoE Wiki or ask here. Me or someone from community will help out. :)

edit: this one already answered too... great people :D
Last edited by TorsteinTheFallen on Mar 23, 2020, 10:40:28 AM
I made these today! cant believe i got em!

how much would they be worth?

thanks
"
d0mmyd wrote:
I made these today! cant believe i got em!

how much would they be worth?

thanks

I was selling similar ones last league around 20-30 ex
Thanks. When do we spec into Iron Reflexes? Before or after The Perfect Form?
"
unhappymeal wrote:
Thanks. When do we spec into Iron Reflexes? Before or after The Perfect Form?

once you get your jade and stibnite flask and molten shell. Perfect form is just a bonus (a great one though)
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the replies :)
Just a question, where do we get Freeze Immunity from? I was thinking about putting it on my Jade flask.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info