[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
MCRide wrote:
I just rolled this build and swapped to low life at level 70, quick question. How are you guys getting any Light Radius? I know the Arcane Vision node on the tree fixes it but is there a way around that? Arcane Vision isn't taken on the tree in the OP post and I noticed people in this thread aren't using it either. Am I missing something? I can't see shit in my maps.

Edit: one more things while I'm here, I only have 4.6k ES (with Discipline on). I'm only level 72, so I have a bunch more nodes to get on the tree, but the only ones I can see that will actually give me more ES are jewel sockets. Am I doing something wrong? Here's my gear(wands suck I know):
Spoiler

Edit2: I just saw the Unnatural Calm node that I don't have, so that will help a bit.
Edit3: Lvl 80 now and at 5.7k ES, grabbed the 2 jewel nodes and the Unnatural Calm cluster (-1) and upgraded my gloves. Probably will upgrade my boots soon too.

Think you're going about ES the right way. This build just doesn't have tons of it. You can squeeze in perhaps a hundred ES (equal to 600 more in game) by upgrading gloves and boots more. The Energy From Naught Cluster Jewel will provide another 100 ES if you like. I'm around 5700 ES and getting one shot frequently in tier 16 maps.

By the way, you can convert additional lighting to cold and additional cold to fire by using Turbulent Catalyst on your rings. Fairly cheap tons of additional damage. You can also use catalysts on your amulet to get more life to ES conversion.

Plus you can get another percentage life,es, mana out of your helm.

You should check POB to see if pure spell damage is the best craft on those wands.

+1 helm enchant is huge. Dying sun also is a huge temporary damage boost. Great for bursting down bosses. Also great for using with GMP for clear. The clear on this is actually pretty awesome. Auto-targeting GMP in all directions. Very squishy though and I'm not sure if there's room to invest to make it not. Too many uniques. Get more deeps using gloves with added fire damage against burning enemies (I have that on my belt at the moment, as well, but I think a vise with good damage jewel will add more dps).

I'm finding this build is not the best for Sirius. He constantly teleports away and there's no way your slow orbs will get to him in time. Might give it a shot using GMP, but I'm doubtful, especially with low survivability. It destroys his guardians, however. Makes usually quick work of Tane's bosses, too.
Last edited by Voopvoop on Apr 6, 2020, 12:09:45 AM
Any chance you update the build for 3.10 and cluster jewels?
Hi, for next league start i've plan to use 5L Tremor first for pseudo 6L.
What best gem setup fot it?
And is there any sence to take Avatar of Fire in that case?
Early Starter Video Guide in English is up for 3.11. Thanks.
POB soon?

thanks in advance
"
poellingo wrote:
POB soon?

thanks in advance

I will upload it soon. Thanks.

Btw, playing in 3.11, I see no problem with nerfed BL Miner and later BL miner can be even stronger than pre-nerf.
can u open your profile to watch your items?

Thanks!
Can I use this build and just play with tremor rod? Like exactly the same ?
Is this build updated for 3.11 actually. sorry by ask, its just i was reading and i saw many versions.

thanks.
I would like to know how the ST should looks like for life based build.
Any could tell me why not take Efficient Explosives?
Last edited by dHsn on Jun 25, 2020, 8:19:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info