[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
bluewelkin wrote:

@haindeve: I already played with shock nova this league. Mapping speed and boss are pretty decent, especially when you max AOE. I love the way it creates big rings covering almost whole screen. lol. By the way, is there another person who uploaded a post about BL miner 3.8?

I haven't seen any BL miner build post before tbh, not in 3.8 not even before(not lurking through the deeps of build forums anyway maybe someone did it :) I always thought using BL in mines is beasty and always curious why someone haven't made a build post(god i'm too lazy).
I was using BL on single target but recently i don't even bother switching gems SN is doing great though.
Thanks for the build post btw, always great to exchange ideas on the same path :)
what notable should i craft for amulet? Thank you!!
"
dieu_Ie_veut wrote:
what notable should i craft for amulet? Thank you!!

anything that boosts up DPS is fine. I recommend Static Blow for low budget.
Thanks for this build.
Really dont get it how that BL does that much damage.
I did my cruel lab at 50, merc at 60 with 2k hp !

Finished of Kitava with 2.3k HP! Yeah i did die couple of times when some angry mob leap slams :P but that ball really wracks shit.

while leveling still doing..i did mistake of taking most of dps points and okish defense points (still made it) but should have taken those first e.g. all dodge points, all hp points.

This build defines offense is defense :). But yeah would really like to have some defense setup, i will take some more hp nodes and better gear :).
Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Sep 15, 2019, 6:37:26 AM
"
Dragonnik1 wrote:
Thanks for this build.
Really dont get it how that BL does that much damage.
I did my cruel lab at 50, merc at 60 with 2k hp !

Finished of Kitava with 2.3k HP! Yeah i did die couple of times when some angry mob leap slams :P but that ball really wracks shit.

while leveling still doing..i did mistake of taking most of dps points and okish defense points (still made it) but should have taken those first e.g. all dodge points, all hp points.

This build defines offense is defense :). But yeah would really like to have some defense setup, i will take some more hp nodes and better gear :).

Good to hear that u r enjoying it. Thanks for the comment.
i will gonna experiment this build with inpulsa and let see the magic rolls :D
Since we dont need lot of sockets, i added these for defense seems like working

Defensive Zombie=> Raise zombie-> Minion Life->minim army->meat sheild

CWDT ->immortal call ->convocation->detonate mines

Seems like working, zombies die, but guess its ok.. I see they are consuming incoming damage. Let me know any other way for defense.

Also have cwdt->bladefall->curse on hit-> enfeeble
Last edited by Dragonnik1 on Sep 16, 2019, 1:05:15 AM
Why not just do CWDT - Enfeeble instead of adding bladefall and curse on hit? I don't think you will curse more mobs by adding these 2.

I stopped my scion whispering ice mine build and started a sabo Friday. Levelling with a tabula and pyroclast mines is amazing so back at lvl71 and almost finished A10. I think I will make the switch to BL mines when starting maps. Looking forward to the switch seeing how you guys are excited about the BL mines :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
Why not just do CWDT - Enfeeble instead of adding bladefall and curse on hit? I don't think you will curse more mobs by adding these 2.

I stopped my scion whispering ice mine build and started a sabo Friday. Levelling with a tabula and pyroclast mines is amazing so back at lvl71 and almost finished A10. I think I will make the switch to BL mines when starting maps. Looking forward to the switch seeing how you guys are excited about the BL mines :)

You won't ever get to even touch pyroclast mine ever after the switch. Comparing to BL or Fireball mine, it's just a 'trash', being too slow in mapping. :)
Any tips on leveling? Leveling tree? It looks interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info