[3.11] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner, Cheap Start to Tanking Sirus and Insane DPS, 5~6 ex

I would like to know how the ST should looks like for life based build.
Any could tell me why not take Efficient Explosives?
Last edited by dHsn on Jun 25, 2020, 8:19:00 AM
@bluewelkin

in your leveling guide you write:

"Since icicle mine is very convenient and fast in clearing acts, you will use it until the end of all acts and you reach lvl 70 to change gear and gem setting for my build."


I must be doing something wrong because icicle mines was the absolute worst skill to level with. I quickly changed to arc mines and stuff just melted.

Why write you've updated the guide, when you really havn't done anything else than write 3.11 and update the pastebin :S
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
poellingo wrote:
POB soon?

thanks in advance


I will upload it soon. Thanks.

Btw, playing in 3.11, I see no problem with nerfed BL Miner and later BL miner can be even stronger than pre-nerf.


I think you might have another interpretation of "soon" than most people :D
Coming close to a week after your comment and no updated PoB link yet :)
"
Tagger wrote:
"
bluewelkin wrote:
"
poellingo wrote:
POB soon?

thanks in advance


I will upload it soon. Thanks.

Btw, playing in 3.11, I see no problem with nerfed BL Miner and later BL miner can be even stronger than pre-nerf.


I think you might have another interpretation of "soon" than most people :D
Coming close to a week after your comment and no updated PoB link yet :)


lol. I am not a professional streamer who can make builds all day long.
And, BL Miner got nerfed bad. Some novice mentioned that taking 100% AOE will do all before the league start, right? It does not work at all.

It was almost like making a new build due to the nerf. That's why it took time.

And, I test this and that a lot spending a lot of currency so that others don't have any problem while playing it. (If you come to my twitch and see it, u will know)

From now, I will upload pob and video link only here. Seems like it's beyond my capacity to write and make guide in Kor and Eng. working double.

If you have any question, come to twitch and ask. I won't answer here.

Thanks.
There is an error when i try to import the pastebin.

Response code: 502
"
molotovjr wrote:
There is an error when i try to import the pastebin.

Response code: 502


Works fine for me
Hey guys. Do you recommend CI version of this build with explosive-spell crit chest and mana reservation shield?

this is my items currently. any adivice? i could try convert fire-cold build with avatar of fire or CI.

Hi, noob noob here. I just want to ask, the PoB linked at the beginning of the guide (A endgame CI setup) is really different from the passive tree used at the end of act 10 in the leveling section. It doesn't seem that the story provides enough regret to cover that many nodes, so my question is how are you supposed to achieve the PoB posted at the beginning? Thank you for you consideration.
"
Hi, noob noob here. I just want to ask, the PoB linked at the beginning of the guide (A endgame CI setup) is really different from the passive tree used at the end of act 10 in the leveling section. It doesn't seem that the story provides enough regret to cover that many nodes, so my question is how are you supposed to achieve the PoB posted at the beginning? Thank you for you consideration.


Id suggest just going on poe ninja and copying someone from there.
Hey, do you caste manually a wave of conviction or has any trigger?

"
Rosqo wrote:
Hey guys. Do you recommend CI version of this build with explosive-spell crit chest and mana reservation shield?

this is my items currently. any adivice? i could try convert fire-cold build with avatar of fire or CI.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info