[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Using a similar build in Delirium, started mapping with 2200 HP and still 21 points to allocate (lvl 71 at the moment) and still deciding which is the path
that suits me the most

The conversion is fancy, will try it probably.

Anyone experimenting with the cluster jewel?

anyone playing this build during delirium league ? want to discuss with someone that can give me few tipps
can anyone recommend me a good cluster jewel for life based version
What is the anoint for fully upgraded version?
"
epidx85 wrote:
What is the anoint for fully upgraded version?

Best anoint in my opinion is Static Blows, very cheap but gives a lot of shock effect, in order to see the full DPS increase in PoB you need fork for the proper calculation
"
patrykon wrote:
anyone playing this build during delirium league ? want to discuss with someone that can give me few tipps

THis is my league starter 3th league in a row, it is really good ask anything
Hey

Has any1 attempted using a shaper helm with 22blastchain and hypothermia?

Was thinking to use it with kaom heart and 2 wands insted of tremor

Should be alot cheaper than 6l shavs/tremor
What is DW?
So this is the build I've decided on for Delirium league. Having lots of fun, although it's definitely a fairly expensive build to get going. Shotgunning GMP balls while everything around you just explodes is very satisfying.

My life version had about double the damage of Durimon's life version, but when I converted to low life yesterday, I have about 20% less damage this his low life version. I was trying to figure out why, but it appears some of his damage calculations are bugged. For example, the jewel in his belt is showing as providing 9.2% of his damage, while his Rapture Lens jewel is showing as providing 10.3% of his damage. The jewels are good but no way do they provide that much damage. Very strange.

I'm also a little disappointed in the energy shield leech upon low-life conversion. I was hoping it would almost instantly keep ES to the max, but it's not working out that way. Especially in maps with constant damage sources, such as burning ground. Any thoughts? Perhaps I just need to take more ES leech nodes.

For my amulet anointment, I went with Searing Heat for about 6% more damage.
Last edited by Voopvoop on Apr 2, 2020, 3:38:56 PM
I just rolled this build and swapped to low life at level 70, quick question. How are you guys getting any Light Radius? I know the Arcane Vision node on the tree fixes it but is there a way around that? Arcane Vision isn't taken on the tree in the OP post and I noticed people in this thread aren't using it either. Am I missing something? I can't see shit in my maps.

Edit: one more things while I'm here, I only have 4.6k ES (with Discipline on). I'm only level 72, so I have a bunch more nodes to get on the tree, but the only ones I can see that will actually give me more ES are jewel sockets. Am I doing something wrong? Here's my gear(wands suck I know):
Spoiler

Edit2: I just saw the Unnatural Calm node that I don't have, so that will help a bit.
Edit3: Lvl 80 now and at 5.7k ES, grabbed the 2 jewel nodes and the Unnatural Calm cluster (-1) and upgraded my gloves. Probably will upgrade my boots soon too.
Last edited by MCRide on Apr 4, 2020, 8:51:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info