[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

"
Sazzbot wrote:
Seems this thread is abandoned.

Edit: I just noticed. Dying Sun cancel out my wise oak resistance penetration bonus. Any solution ( or replacement for wise oak)??

Sorry for making you feel this thread is abandoned. lol. I was too busy making new builds almost two day interval.

In that case, you should set your resistance, for example lower your fire res and get more lightning res, through gear change.

Or, if this is too bothersome, just abandon wise oak. lol DPS is already high, and abandoning wise oak will make not a big difference.

Thanks.
where is the 30c gear section? Also, is the 3.9 updated verison coming before league start?
Last edited by MaelstromMike on Dec 13, 2019, 3:41:24 AM
I killed everything with this build last league. Even did the initial life version with cheap gear although I focused more on life and had 6.5k HP in the end which was very comfy.

levelling is a breeze... just grab the mine skill available at your level (icicle, stormblast, pyro) and grab the mine nodes until you get a 5L or Tabula. Then you switch to the regular BL set up.

This league I am trying the other build (Fireball) and see how that compares.
Unless... durimon found a new and interesting skill to link to mines :)

I fooled around with soulrend which seemed to work but not sure if that does comparable DPS in the end. Also tested blastrain which seems very good for single target damage. Could combine that with a burning arrow setup for trash.

@durimon... please share what you are working on!
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
levelling is a breeze... just grab the mine skill available at your level (icicle, stormblast, pyro) and grab the mine nodes until you get a 5L or Tabula. Then you switch to the regular BL set up.

Yes, I leveled this to 33 last night to see what it felt like early. I would say you pick up Stormblast at 5 and Icicle at 12. Icicle in a 3-link does great damage, especially with Frost Bomb. I went right to Ball Lightning, which you get at 28 but can only switch to at 31 when you pick up High-Impact Mine Support. BL in a 3L is ok, but not as strong as Icicle. I was going to test again at 4L but now I don't need to. Thanks!
Hey, i've tried every POB but i can't find the one with the "tanky op version", can you put it or link it to me please
I mean the 6K ES version
"
JohnnyV76 wrote:
I killed everything with this build last league. Even did the initial life version with cheap gear although I focused more on life and had 6.5k HP in the end which was very comfy.

This league I am trying the other build (Fireball) and see how that compares.
Unless... durimon found a new and interesting skill to link to mines :)

I fooled around with soulrend which seemed to work but not sure if that does comparable DPS in the end. Also tested blastrain which seems very good for single target damage. Could combine that with a burning arrow setup for trash.

@durimon... please share what you are working on!

When did you switch to low life? and what di you swap till that point?
I took a quick skim but didn't see anyone asking. Why didn't you take pain attunement?

EDIT: Nevermind, saw that you have two POBs on there. One pre respec and one after respecing to ES when you take pain attunement.
Last edited by mitenzR4kitenz on Dec 13, 2019, 6:40:47 PM
"
MaelstromMike wrote:
When did you switch to low life? and what di you swap till that point?

I did not swap to LL. just kept the life version and it was strong enough to do the difficult content (HoGM, Uber Atziri and Uber Elder). I went for quite a chunk of spell dodge as well.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
Wen 3.9 update :D
"
SC Trade Metamorph player here.

Still can't decide what skill to pick up for league. ARC Mine? Pyroblast Mine? Glacial Cascade Mine? Icicle Mine? Ball Lightning Mine?

HELP

C
A
N
T
D
E
C
I
D
E

Just to help you decide, 3.9 monsters are a lot stronger than before. To lvl up easily, you need to pick one that has highest dps. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info