[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Nice build!
The Build seems nice, gonna give it a try in 3.9.

I'm fairly new to the game, is there any video that shows how to get trough all the acts? Like a Twitch VOD from League 3.8?
Engineering Eternity has a video for every act starting here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STec8eND38w
Tanky version is 6.5k ES?... Yuck lol... Needs some improvements!
I suppose this can be used with Trap Support just by swapping the support ? Any reason I should not do this if I prefer the trap play style ?
Hi nice builds thanks for posting, i just have one quesdtion.
why use this build instead of icicle mine? what are the pros and cons comparing with icicle mine, Thanks!
With the buff to arc (25 unit to 35 unit) what do you think about using arc mines to map and then switch to ball lightning mines for hard contents like uber elder and shaper?
"
thomzon wrote:
I suppose this can be used with Trap Support just by swapping the support ? Any reason I should not do this if I prefer the trap play style ?

It's because of dps scaling. You lose a lot of DPS because 3.8 new mine mechanic generates insane one. For example, using Blaschain Mine Support, you get x% MORE damage as each each mine gets detonated.

But, I guess it's totally up to individual play style. If one likes trap more, then he/she should go for it.

Thanks.
"
SeanEXPLODE wrote:
Tanky version is 6.5k ES?... Yuck lol... Needs some improvements!

True. I uploaded that one when 3.8 league was 8 days passed. I thought showing the ES version itself can give people inspiration to upgrade more, having more es gear, for surviviablity.

Thanks.
"
With the buff to arc (25 unit to 35 unit) what do you think about using arc mines to map and then switch to ball lightning mines for hard contents like uber elder and shaper?

Yup! That's also possible. But it depends on how strong updated monsters are going to be in 3.9. If you cannot one-shot a bunch, you are likely to get killed because total hp sabotuer can get in the early beginning of the league is clearly limited.

Just check if you can one-shot a bunch of white and yellow monsters with arc. If works well, why not?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info