[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Wrecking red maps so far. My only build gripe is the mine throw speed with Minefield. Is there anything that can make this feel better? Currently I'm sitting at +34% increased mine throwing speed and I'm just wondering if theres like a break point or something I need to reach.

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 16, 2019, 12:22:38 PM
Thanks for putting the build together. I've got a question though.

In the PoB for 3.9 you use Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Thunder. Is that on purpose, and if so, what is that purpose?
Hello. Thank you very much for the build.
I'm level 71 trying to switch to lighting ball but there is no budged build for switching. Can you please post some usefull items up to 100C

Thank you very much
When i was leveling with icecle mine. İcecle was stunning all the mods so i had no problem with leveling. I switch the ball lighting i die so fcking quick. i feel disapointed a bit pls help
The PoB is that of a lvl 90 character with 4k health.. is that correct? Do you ever survive anything?
"
siemepp wrote:
The PoB is that of a lvl 90 character with 4k health.. is that correct? Do you ever survive anything?

You realize the PoB is using a Tabula right? The gear is nowhere near optimized for end-game.
"
siemepp wrote:

You have to look at the 3.8 PoB, the 3.9 one is his literal league starter, were on day5 of the league, yeah he doesn't have amazing items yet...

Updated a few pieces of my gear, not much but messed with gem slots, annointed my presence of chayula, and got my 6link. Sitting at 6k ES now, I don't use clarity though until I can afford to max out blood magic (strength requirement) to allow enough life to reserve clarity also. Metamorph bosses are melting in red tier maps.

Last edited by Kasspa420 on Dec 17, 2019, 12:49:11 PM
So I have a few questions on the updated build. Can anybody explain to me why should we switch to Blastchain mines + explosive ascendency + infernal legion?! This is quite a big reduction in dps (almost double)I don't see the point. This is actually ruining the build for me.
My only explanation is that he doesn't want to new people to do this build in order for it not to be nerfed if so tell me and I will remove the comment, I love the old version of the build and I am playing it atm, strong as always with 20c investment xD
Last edited by darlek96 on Dec 18, 2019, 3:45:21 PM
Will there be an update with consistent items and tree? Atm you have skilled no jewel sockets, but in your gear you use some. Makes no sense.
I followed the 3.9 PoB link... should I have followed the 3.8? I'm currently doing alright in Maps, but i'm only in T3 until I can get a 6-Link. I'm terrible at builds and gearing, so I currently rely on these build guides a lot. hahaha Looked like the latest video on Youtube was a fire mine build? Who knows, i'll keep checking back daily! So far it's been awesome!

*edit* Wait, I think I get it now...I follow the 3.9 PoB tree but gear / gem as the 3.8 version did?
Last edited by Brackit on Dec 18, 2019, 7:03:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info