The Blight Brimmed Hat and the Celestial Necromancer Bundle

Now that you GGG added MTXes for the new summoner meta, I seriously hope you don't nerf it to the ground in the next league to push another meta with new MTXes to sell.

If you do that, then cba ever opening my wallet to you again as you will have literally become another version of Activision.
Incoming Necro nerf after Blight \o/ but for now cash must flow
Last edited by r4plez on Sep 9, 2019, 3:02:36 PM
But where is the murder clown MTX for the zombos...
https://www.twitch.tv/velzanna/
I feel like the minority viewpoint here, since I don't roll a new character every league. I've played this game off-and-on for a very long time (remember when we had one and a half acts?), but I don't play frequently enough to get too invested in any one league- I'm lucky if I unlock the 12-challenge reward before getting distracted by another game. In short, I'm a Standard scrub.

For me, making a new character isn't about trashing it in three months, it's about keeping it to play next time I come back to the game. I have an Arc Witch who's been following Enki's guide for years through the various nerfs and buffs, and I didn't stop playing her just because Elementalist fell on some tough times.

I love minion masters and have done it a few times over the years- Summon Statues was actually one of the very first MTXs I ever bought. I re-rolled my minion master for the new league because I was looking forward to seeing the new changes (that, and MM is incredibly OP for Blights), but that doesn't mean I'll stop playing her if she gets nerfed in December.

TLDR, I don't feel like buying a skill MTX is a waste for me, since I'm going to come back to minions somewhere down the line.
Oh wow .. celestial zombies! Very nice!
No legacy soundtrack available in my hideout! :(

Dear GGG, could you add it? Adgio Hutchings's tracks are awesome and just pure nostalgia for PoE veterans!!!
Last edited by morgasmus on Sep 9, 2019, 6:55:23 PM
Set looks awesome, loving it already. Please add celestial golems and the regular mtx for the carrion golem, and also celestial phantasms. I'd love that as much as my wallet would hate it <3
I'd buy the hat if it didn't have the extra floppy bits on the back. The hat and mask itself I think looks awesome.
"
atrofear wrote:
Now that you GGG added MTXes for the new summoner meta, I seriously hope you don't nerf it to the ground in the next league to push another meta with new MTXes to sell.

If you do that, then cba ever opening my wallet to you again as you will have literally become another version of Activision.

Wow, harsh.

Comparing Chris Wilson to Bobby Kotick is just about the cruelest insult you could deliver, in my opinion. The latter is a quintessential villain.

(Fortunately, they appear to be nothing alike.)

By the way, please look up "literally" in the dictionary. It doesn't mean what you seem to think it means.
Wash your hands, Exile!
ty ggg!

gj

but need more mtx for minions and spectres! more :D
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info