To celebrate the launch of our newest expansion, we've just released the exclusive Blight Brimmed Hat. Designed to match the theme of the Blight League, this helmet skin covers the face of your character to prevent intoxication from the poisonous fungal growths, and is decorated with small Blight sprouts. The Blight Brimmed Hat will only be available during the current league and won't appear in the shop again in the future. Check out the video below or get yours here!

In addition, we've introduced a bundle of Celestial Skill Effects for our exiled Necromancers (and all the fans of Celestial-themed cosmetic effects). The bundle includes the Celestial Raise Spectre Effect, the Celestial Summon Raging Spirits Effect, the Celestial Raise Zombie Effect and the Celestial Summon Skeletons Effect. Each of these cosmetic microtransactions replace a standard visual effect of a corresponding Skill Gem with a purple and yellow cosmic version. All the microtransactions from this bundle are also available separately. Have a look at these effects in the video below, or grab yours here.

By the way, the Hideout Music Player feature is also available for purchase now! This microtransaction lets you choose your favourite Path of Exile music track as a theme for your hideout. Check it out here.

Thank you so much for your support!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
R.i.p. summoner playstyle after 3.8.
Im still waiting for celestial frost bomb since year or so FFS>
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 9, 2019, 9:45:35 AM
bug fixes please
Nice
Insant buy
Press F to pay respects to Necromancer, scheduled now to be nerfed in 3.9
Le Toucan Will Return
RIPPED NECRO
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
These celestial MTX are lovely!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Where is zombie? 0_o
WOW LOVE YOU GGG I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info