The Blight Brimmed Hat and the Celestial Necromancer Bundle

Now we just need celestial convocation and optionally celestial golem styles to complete this masterpiece.

"
R.i.p. summoner playstyle after 3.8.

Yep. Can't wait for 3.9 when necromancy becomes absolutely unusable yet again. Enjoy it while it lasts, I say.
bottomtext
I think it speaks volumes that the initial and immediate response to mtx releases now is mockery re. nerfs. What you did to Worb immediately after slogging people $12 won't soon be forgotten
There goes all my Gs and for my husband too.
<3
Regarding Zombies and Spectres, I’m very pleased.

The PoB shows a huge buff to my build now that gem info was updated.

Dps, CD, minion count, it’s ALL good <3
Not a fan of this hat design.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
confirmed, I just posted this in another thread looks like I didnt read this before.. too soon than I anticipated.

"
Xystre wrote:
you just discover this now?

well better later than never.. expect the celestial minions soon necromancers.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Xystre wrote:
confirmed, I just posted this in another thread looks like I didnt read this before.. too soon than I anticipated.

"
Xystre wrote:
you just discover this now?

well better later than never.. expect the celestial minions soon necromancers.

Yeah, I remember that. Did you get your finders fee from GGG, yet? =^[.]~=

ETA: They missed the boat on the Celestial bundle with Carrion Golem. Everybody's gonna have it, but it won't match. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Sep 9, 2019, 4:16:43 AM
bb necro in 3.9. Enjoy it in a while during the clown's Shapito league
a skin bundle. reep summoner in 3.9
Those celestial zombies are a nice option for Templar summoners.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info