How the Blight Launch Went

"one of the smoothest launches"
Yeah, yeah.
How about you fix Venom Gyre? I get disconnected every 5-10 mins when playing it. After that, i got rolled back from 10 mins before.

Then the fps drop when using it during Blight encounter?
P/s: I know my English is bad but seriously you need to fix it asap.
Last edited by Sunshire on Sep 8, 2019, 11:59:08 PM
The League launch was just awesome for me, except for my ONGOING problem with crashing nearly everytime I use a waypoint, portal, or any kind of transition from one area to another... :|
Every time we visit any hideout we are not spawned on the waypoint. please fix this it's very annoying.
For a change I started two hours or so after launch. No queue, no crashes. Takes me three days to get to maps so no issues with that lol. Enjoying the main mechanic, nice one GGG.
I used to be apathetic, now I just don't care.
"
Pop_Pop wrote:
Lol like hell it was smooth, my game has been crashing non stop since release. This is the laggiest league I've ever played.

I'm pretty sure they meant server-side-wise.
Player numbers are plummeting.
I am now in tier 8 maps and didn't have a single crash or worse performance then before - must be related to some special hardware config again?

Two "game breaking" bugs though that I have seen on Reddit too: Delve nodes bugging out every time you try them so they don't finish (for me the one with graves in several spots) AND Rhoas bugging out Blight encounters so you can't attack them and the encounter never ends = no rewards. Had this one happening in Blight map too so pretty annoying.
But HOW did you break HO entrypoint system? It didn't seem you did anything to hideouts OR entrypoints! And these are still not fixed, which is annoying AH.
"
Pop_Pop wrote:
Lol like hell it was smooth, my game has been crashing non stop since release. This is the laggiest league I've ever played.

Think that is just you, there has been next to no crashes on this launch. I have only had 1 the entire time which is outstanding
To be honest, i really dont like this league..
too many click on towers, and really not so funny for me.!!

PoE is not for tower defence game..
but is ok to try new things, but this league for me is the first i dont like at all..lol
This weekend we released Path of Exile: Blight, and it was one of the smoothest launches we have ever had. We released a small handful of patches and important serverside hotfixes, and our team are working on the remaining issues that have been reported (such as some problems with Blighted Maps). Please report any problems you encounter in the bug reports forum.

In less than 24 hours we'll also launch Path of Exile: Blight on Xbox One and PlayStation 4!

Thanks so much for your ongoing feedback and support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you sure?

Did you see the Technical/Bugs/Feedback sections?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info