Constant "unexpected disconnection occurred"

"
MarkoKralj wrote:
+1

https://pastebin.com/k4K9EiDZ

Disabled my sound, gpu max fan, POE on SSD , POE is only program running my internet and still spikes and dc.

Pls go 3 posts up and tell me what temperatures your GPU is running as per the instructions there. Might be the same issue as I'm having.
"
LarsWS wrote:
"
MarkoKralj wrote:
+1

https://pastebin.com/k4K9EiDZ

Disabled my sound, gpu max fan, POE on SSD , POE is only program running my internet and still spikes and dc.

Pls go 3 posts up and tell me what temperatures your GPU is running as per the instructions there. Might be the same issue as I'm having.

70-80 °C , that's normal for my GTX 680 (i run GTA 5 on 55-75 fps everything on high , PUBG 80-100 fps 1080p all low no spikes no dc's)
World first...
Hello, so i contacted my ISP , first they told me that there is no packet lost ,they pinged me and everything looks good, then i sent them winMTR results and told them that i have lag spikes and dc's only on POE and that it's not my PC because i did USB tethering and did't get any spikes or dc . After 1-2 h they contacted me, asked me what is the name of the game , i told them , they put me on hold for 2-3 min, after hold they told me: "We will do network calibrations so you don't get any more dc or lag spikes, we will contact our tech team and send them your ticked , you will see improvements in 2-3 h ". After 1h everything was back to normal , no lag spikes no dc's.

I get lag spike to 900 and then dc every 2-3-4-5 hours, most of the time it happens when i'm in town or HO. That is normal i think( better that then constant lag spikes and dc's :D ).

Sorry for bad English skills.

Thanks everyone , thanks Aragorn14 .

We will see how long will it last..
World first...
Last edited by MarkoKralj on Jan 16, 2020, 2:37:58 PM
I have had some success in fixing this, doing the lab was unplayable as it would disconnect at zone loading while inside. Here is what got it working for me. First reduce the resolution so the load on the graphics card is reduced. Then disable engine multi threading in the Graphics options. Lastly, I have an Nvidia card and in it's control panel for PhysX options, force it to only use Gpu processor. It seems the game has issues with parsing the data across the different processors.
Last edited by Voltrain on Jan 18, 2020, 4:11:19 AM
same problem for me constant DC
I replaced my router today and faced this problem.
"Unexpected disconnection occurred" is pretty deterministic, after ~1m after logging in.

I solved this by configuring router. Set DMZ to the IP address of your PC (also do not forget to make DHCP IP reservation for PC's MAC address).

I think this problem related to buggy UPnP.
Developer of "Awakened PoE Trade"
GGG don't ban this account :)
"
MarkoKralj wrote:
Hello, so i contacted my ISP , first they told me that there is no packet lost ,they pinged me and everything looks good, then i sent them winMTR results and told them that i have lag spikes and dc's only on POE and that it's not my PC because i did USB tethering and did't get any spikes or dc . After 1-2 h they contacted me, asked me what is the name of the game , i told them , they put me on hold for 2-3 min, after hold they told me: "We will do network calibrations so you don't get any more dc or lag spikes, we will contact our tech team and send them your ticked , you will see improvements in 2-3 h ". After 1h everything was back to normal , no lag spikes no dc's.

I get lag spike to 900 and then dc every 2-3-4-5 hours, most of the time it happens when i'm in town or HO. That is normal i think( better that then constant lag spikes and dc's :D ).

Sorry for bad English skills.

Thanks everyone , thanks Aragorn14 .

We will see how long will it last..

Cool, good job with the ISP. :)
Same here ... few times a day I got "Unexpected disconnect ...." then a rollback ,my map and loot from the map are gone. Using top notch PC , playing on default settings , resetting rooter and so on nothing helps .
Today after countless maps I found doctor card in Burials and guess what .... random disconnect + rollback ... my map was gone and my doctor aswell. Before Delirium from all those 6-7 years I play POE never had such issues.
Last edited by Hardliner78 on Apr 12, 2020, 10:30:52 AM
"
Reesen wrote:
It's funny because I bet if ziz, mathil, ziggy etc. had the same issues a large handful of us are facing, that GGG would at the VERY least comment on it. I've spent months trying to figure out this issue. I've been through many PC upgrades, ISP switches, using a VPN, doing countless DNS flushes, and adapter resets, have called ISP's to talk about their DNS blocking to foreign servers, and as much as I've tried to hold off saying the problem lands squarely at the feet of GGG, I am now at their behest to come with a fix to their game to be able to play it. I've got well over 2000 hours logged in the game, have been playing since the abyss league, and remember their rubberbanding days, but this is a completely different beast, I've spent over 100 hours since the new league has launched trying to troubleshoot both the standalone and steam clients, but the same issue persists, regardless of the number of hardware profile changes, and suggested registry fixes I've tried, each patch has made the unexpected disconnect issue so bad, knowing at most I have 10 minutes, before I am going to randomly freeze up, and disconnect to servers (provided I am lucky enough to get even as much as a waypoint to work properly, which sadly it's much more frequent the case that after trying for 30 - 60 minutes to just be able to use a way point I am sadly at the stage where I've given up. I am hoping that PoE 2 will not have these same client / server issues. Bummed out more than anything, I very much love the game, just wish I could play it :(.

i have the same issue and ....(have called ISP's to talk about their DNS blocking to foreign servers) i laugh here ... u know the modem/router or what u have can have a block and u cant open alot of port....try to change router/modem and try to chenge also the modem u have in your pc cuz standar integrate modem r crap...buy 1 and use in a separate soket
SAME ISSUE.
GAME UNPLAYABLE SINCE LAST NIGHT PATCH.
PLS FIX.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info