Constant "unexpected disconnection occurred"

"
Palessan wrote:
SAME ISSUE.
GAME UNPLAYABLE SINCE LAST NIGHT PATCH.
PLS FIX.

Please follow the rules for posting in TECH part of the forum.
"
niloxer wrote:
"
Reesen wrote:
It's funny because I bet if ziz, mathil, ziggy etc. had the same issues a large handful of us are facing, that GGG would at the VERY least comment on it. I've spent months trying to figure out this issue. I've been through many PC upgrades, ISP switches, using a VPN, doing countless DNS flushes, and adapter resets, have called ISP's to talk about their DNS blocking to foreign servers, and as much as I've tried to hold off saying the problem lands squarely at the feet of GGG, I am now at their behest to come with a fix to their game to be able to play it. I've got well over 2000 hours logged in the game, have been playing since the abyss league, and remember their rubberbanding days, but this is a completely different beast, I've spent over 100 hours since the new league has launched trying to troubleshoot both the standalone and steam clients, but the same issue persists, regardless of the number of hardware profile changes, and suggested registry fixes I've tried, each patch has made the unexpected disconnect issue so bad, knowing at most I have 10 minutes, before I am going to randomly freeze up, and disconnect to servers (provided I am lucky enough to get even as much as a waypoint to work properly, which sadly it's much more frequent the case that after trying for 30 - 60 minutes to just be able to use a way point I am sadly at the stage where I've given up. I am hoping that PoE 2 will not have these same client / server issues. Bummed out more than anything, I very much love the game, just wish I could play it :(.

i have the same issue and ....(have called ISP's to talk about their DNS blocking to foreign servers) i laugh here ... u know the modem/router or what u have can have a block and u cant open alot of port....try to change router/modem and try to chenge also the modem u have in your pc cuz standar integrate modem r crap...buy 1 and use in a separate soket

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info