[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
N1le wrote:
How do you deal with legion? I can't clear all mobs in 10 sec=(.

The mistake i made with this build at the start with legion was spinning in one spot for to long try just to have spinned everywhere stuff will die.

bought for 6c xD
Hm now enchant it, anoint with tranq and try Jorgin with t3 talismans?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 22, 2019, 7:44:00 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:

bought for 6c xD

You can't transform into talisman Shaper/Elder/Conqueror's amulets. This so you don't waste your time going for T3 Jorgin in Research :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 22, 2019, 8:04:41 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

bought for 6c xD

You can't transform into talisman Shaper/Elder/Conqueror's amulets. This so you don't loose your time going for T3 Jorgin in Research :)

pity-( hm gona check in pob
mb try to corrupt? xD
still it only costs me 6c

hm...+1.7k average hit but -123 int hm...

or +1% dmg per 15 int imba?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 22, 2019, 8:06:29 AM
u guys thinks its viable to use enlighten support gem to use 1 more aura buff like arctic armour and herald of ice together?..
]
Last edited by Raindah88 on Dec 22, 2019, 11:02:44 AM
Another Sirius kill (my third one from three tries) this time at level 5 Awakening Atlas level (22/32 watch stones acquired already)

Fight went better than the previous one (at level 4 Awakening Atlas level) i died at the same time with him but had 2 more portals left :)

No awakening gem this time but i got an Awakening Lightning Penetration gem from last Conqueror before Sirius fight (Tier 16 Baran) so it seems that also Conquerors can drop awakening gems not only the last boss!

So after 3 fights i can really say that this build can handle Sirius with almost no issues, with at least 10K ES and some dodging skills(my dodging skills are really bad and my PC is slow) you can defeat him easily even if the fight is clunky, with bad mechanics and bad visuals.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 22, 2019, 1:21:32 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Another Sirius kill (my third one from three tries) this time at level 5 Awakening Atlas level:

So after 3 fights i can really say that this build can handle Sirius with almost no issues, with at least 10K ES and some dodging skills(my dodging skills are really bad and my PC is slow) you can defeat him easily even if the fight is clunky, with bad mechanics and bad visuals.

got sirius on aw4 lvl;

some tips on fight?)

me 9.7k es 2.1k int so i can try kill it?

it's my first time on WI;

first try was on frostblade raider, and i just melted on everything fast, so know about fight nothing
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 22, 2019, 11:20:31 AM
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:
Another Sirius kill (my third one from three tries) this time at level 5 Awakening Atlas level:

got sirius on aw4 lvl;

some tips on fight?)

me 9.7k es 2.1k int so i can try kill it?

it's my first time on WI;

first try was on frostblade raider, and i just melted on everything fast, so know about fight nothing

Can't give you too many advises since i am learning the fight also, my 3 kills are most due to build being very good against bosses not due to my good knowledge of this fight.

What can i tell you is to try to avoid his skills as much as possible (Flame dash or simple run in circles) - the red laser beam, the red laser storms, go out of the circle maze where he traps you before he cast that meteor nuke; after each phase when he goes into storm ( he become invulnerable) lure the storm away from center and come back from other side of the room in the center to reactivate hi. And by no means don't go inside those red/black storms, just sneak between them with flame dash/move to make yourself way to center of arena or to where boss is located.

He does a big orange empty circle when he is vulnerable so go inside that circle and start to Icestorm him.

There are some skills that I till don't know yet how to avoid like that huge laser beam that paralyze you for few seconds (in the last phase)

Otherwise expect to die a lot so don't go inside with your exp bar full :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 22, 2019, 11:49:02 AM
Just got my 20th Watchstone and completed the questlines, so now Sirus is up for me. I'm currently at 50% exp, so I guess I'll wait till I've either died too many times or level up.

At around 9,5k ES and 2,2k Int, the build really feel great, but the meanie metamorph bosses can still one-shot (I tend to try check if I can tank it, where I usually find out, no you cannot xD)
Meanwhile here is the video of my char against The Mastermind lv 83 deathless.
When you know the mechanics of the fight, job is easy!

I_Storm_Santa vs. The Mastermind(lv 83)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info