[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Question for you folks. So I'm alt crafting a body armour. I currently have it magic with
11% increased intelligence
+97 to maximum energy shield
both t1 rolls. Should I regal and go from there?
you get an A- for Presentation and an A+ for the build...:D

The reason for the grades are the ice dancer didn't do any triple axels or triple Lutze's...lol the A+ is because I am using this totally awesome build and will for some time!!!
"
Mitigative wrote:
Question for you folks. So I'm alt crafting a body armour. I currently have it magic with

Depending on your luck and finances, you can use beastcrafting to imprint the 2 rolls you got before you regal. Then, if the wrong affix gets annulled, you can get back to your 2 rolls above. If you're lucky, the regal will be a good one. Note: rolling say 48% cold resist with your regal is actually a bad thing, since that burns a suffix.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Mitigative wrote:

Depending on your luck and finances, you can use beast crafting to imprint the 2 rolls you got before you regal. Then, if the wrong affix gets annulled, you can get back to your 2 rolls above. If you're lucky, the regal will be a good one. Note: rolling say 48% cold resist with your regal is actually a bad thing, since that burns a suffix.

Annulling is not a viable option anymore since we can't craft more than 3 affixes now with multimod (one of them being the multimod itself)
So you pray that your regal will hit one of the ES prefix different than the one you already have or in worst case T1-T2 Intelligence and after this you can go for multimod. If you don't regal a ES prefix or atleast a T1-T2 Intelligence suffix you would better start from scratch.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 21, 2019, 8:31:21 PM
Hello guys, i'm doing this amazing build and have alot of fun.
I can do alot of content with it i'm currently doing T16 maps without major problem.

I've two questions tho for you guys,

- Do you think I can do Shaper with the stuff i currently have (i killed the 4 guardian and have the 4 parts)

- I'm a little lost on what should i upgrade next ? I'm not very rich but i got 10 exalted but i'm not sure on what i should invest them ?
I buyed an ilvl 84 Shaper armor but got no luck with crafting so far.

If any of you could help me on those two point would be great.

Thanks all !
Last edited by Zero5944 on Dec 21, 2019, 9:35:26 PM
@lillianmarius. Right, I miscounted the number of crafts I made. Bummer.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 21, 2019, 9:44:09 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Mitigative wrote:

Depending on your luck and finances, you can use beast crafting to imprint the 2 rolls you got before you regal. Then, if the wrong affix gets annulled, you can get back to your 2 rolls above. If you're lucky, the regal will be a good one. Note: rolling say 48% cold resist with your regal is actually a bad thing, since that burns a suffix.

Annulling is not a viable option anymore since we can't craft more than 3 affixes now with multimod (one of them being the multimod itself)
So you pray that your regal will hit one of the ES prefix different than the one you already have or in worst case T1-T2 Intelligence and after this you can go for multimod. If you don't regal a ES prefix or atleast a T1-T2 Intelligence suffix you would better start from scratch.

Would you still say it's worth imprinting before trying to do so?
How do you deal with legion? I can't clear all mobs in 10 sec=(.
Somehow i ended up with this. is it worth to multimod with ES and stuff?

personally I try and wait til end game as much as possible for major crafts...me, only 54 so will be a while...lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info