[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
I play through Steam and when I go to my preferences here they are all unchecked, including the box that says make profile private:( I copied the build (exact gear) and gem levels exactly like are shown in the "my gear at level 58 with CI" example.

Looking at your achievements and challenges, you have none of it completed, even stuff like kill the boss of first act or even collect one metamorph sample, yet you say you are level 59? Its like you have never even played on this account. Are you sure you are posting from same account you use for playing?

Finally happy with the regal (t2 Res). Now to save for multimod.
Cleaned my PC, blew out all the dust it had gathered inside. Now im getting 30fps when spinning around in hideout when before it went down to 15fps.
doublepost
Last edited by Cjin on Dec 20, 2019, 5:21:22 AM
Just got this in 5 alts:

I guess best thing to do is to keep trying to hit int or energy shield on regal

Anyone else moving slow as hell with cyclone?
Last edited by Firestrike9 on Dec 20, 2019, 10:35:21 AM
"
Firestrike9 wrote:
Just got this in 5 alts:

I guess best thing to do is to keep trying to hit int or energy shield on regal

Anyone else moving slow as hell with cyclone?

I don't think I am going slower than the 30% that the Cyclone gem provides..
Is there someone who don't have slow performances with spell cascade ?

This is the first build I've played which is dropping me around 30-40 fps. Is it my engine or is it the same for everyone?
Hi Guys, i made a Vaal Regalia Craft and got scammed cuz i ask someone to craft the 6% attributes to me, the guy wants 10 ex to give my item back, i dont have the cash, if u guys want the item, he is selling for 10 ex, its t1 Increased Int - 500 energy shield, Already multi crafted, just w8ing for the Attributes to be finished.
it sucks to be scammed, but maybe the item ll help someone, cuz i cant have the item back.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/zbW4VjLU4 (its the most expensive one)
"
DKhronos wrote:
Hi Guys, i made a Vaal Regalia Craft and got scammed cuz i ask someone to craft the 6% attributes to me, the guy wants 10 ex to give my item back, i dont have the cash, if u guys want the item, he is selling for 10 ex, its t1 Increased Int - 500 energy shield, Already multi crafted, just w8ing for the Attributes to be finished.
it sucks to be scammed, but maybe the item ll help someone, cuz i cant have the item back.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/zbW4VjLU4 (its the most expensive one)

Sorry for your lose but next time ask in this thread if someone can craft for you 6% attributes, i am offering this service for free for all Whispering Ice players for like 4 leagues now

If you ll manage to craft another regalia i would be glad to help you craft on it 6% attributes for free (only cost of the craft)
is it worth to anoin tranq on astramentis?
Last edited by archwerewolf on Dec 20, 2019, 8:32:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info