[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

And Sirius at level 4 Awekened Atlas is down!

It was at last portal but still...its 2nd time i fight this boss, i barely know most of his skills, major part of the fight i just face tanked it and he dropped my first Awakened gem - Spell Cascade, too bad i cant use it since my PC cant handle Spell Cascade + IceStorm + Cyclone at the same time.

My hands are still shaking after this brutal cluster fuck fight, compared with no Awakened Atlas the fight it seemed way harder with boss having more HP (in first fight i only died 3 times), i don't want to know at this moment how it is at level 8!

And with today patch they fixed a previous bug (in our favor) during that circle maze skill of the boss followed by a meteor launch. Before the patch when he spawned the maze was enough to stay on the outer ring and you would not have been damaged by the meteor nuke. Now you have to go out fast even from outer circle of the maze, on outer ring now when i was hit almost got killed (around 8k-8.5k damage).

I even forgot to start the record because of emotions!

Doing this with only 10K ES seem kinda hard, with 15K ES+ you can tank almost everything with no emotions, the only things that can kill you with 15K+ ES are those storms that you need to pull away to go back to boss because you cant leech when trying to go through them.

My stats at this fight:

ES: 10.286
INT: 2300
Average Shaper Hit (according to PoB): 54.423 (no flasks, no Vaal Rightheous Fire, no Frenzy Charges)
Tooltip in Hideout: 17.520

Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 20, 2019, 10:05:52 PM
Huge congrats on Sirius and the gem, hope it drops for me when / if I get to kill him! Impressive stats already, I've really missed something the last few days xD

Haven't been playing in almost 3 days because of real life things (uh), but now have some days to try to catch up!

Related to the Endgame amulets, is Hunter base the way to go now? :)
Last edited by ZiiimZooon on Dec 21, 2019, 2:34:34 AM
"
ZiiimZooon wrote:
Huge congrats on Sirius and the gem, hope it drops for me when / if I get to kill him! Impressive stats already, I've really missed something the last few days xD

Haven't been playing in almost 3 days because of real life things (uh), but now have some days to try to catch up!

Thank you!

To be honest, compared with Uber Elder fight back in time when that fight was introduced, this boss is way easier but because of the visuals, the shitty arena and those invulnerability phases where you dont even know where the fkin boss is and you need to randomly drag away some of the storms and sneak through them to activate the boss again make it harder than it normally is.

Most of the fight you don't even know where the boss is to be honest, i was just spamming Ice Storms on every thing that look like a boss or clone of him and flame dashed or run away away when he did those big lasers and storms and that circular maze + meteor nuke

With exercise, better gear and more damage fight can be done deathless while tanking many of this boss shitty skills!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 20, 2019, 10:18:14 PM
I played this build many times before but this league performance seems even more trash tier, my 1070 GTX goes down to 30-50 FPS when mapping vs normal mobs, and even worse in delve.
"
DKhronos wrote:
Hi Guys, i made a Vaal Regalia Craft and got scammed cuz i ask someone to craft the 6% attributes to me, the guy wants 10 ex to give my item back, i dont have the cash, if u guys want the item, he is selling for 10 ex, its t1 Increased Int - 500 energy shield, Already multi crafted, just w8ing for the Attributes to be finished.
it sucks to be scammed, but maybe the item ll help someone, cuz i cant have the item back.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/zbW4VjLU4 (its the most expensive one)

i call it BS, i saw you posting this chest many many times, now you saw an opportunity to sell it to one of us
how to clear legion encounter?or our build sucks on it? or buy aw spell cascade?)
Hi guys... I just tried this build with Cold Pen but if i remove Spell cascade i cant hit propertly mobs and&or bosses... and you have to go too close.
I'm working at T16 maps without the gem cold pen without problems.. but what do you think is best?... cascade i think improved my survival and number of hits and my pc is enough for this...
is necessary cold pen gem in final boses?
thak you in advance!
Last edited by Raindah88 on Dec 21, 2019, 10:44:37 AM
"
adambog wrote:
"
DKhronos wrote:
Hi Guys, i made a Vaal Regalia Craft and got scammed cuz i ask someone to craft the 6% attributes to me, the guy wants 10 ex to give my item back, i dont have the cash, if u guys want the item, he is selling for 10 ex, its t1 Increased Int - 500 energy shield, Already multi crafted, just w8ing for the Attributes to be finished.
it sucks to be scammed, but maybe the item ll help someone, cuz i cant have the item back.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/zbW4VjLU4 (its the most expensive one)

i call it BS, i saw you posting this chest many many times, now you saw an opportunity to sell it to one of us

i was posting it, cuz it was on my public tab when i was crafting, u can check my character and see that i'm using a worse than the i got scammed, and i have the prints of the scam if u want to know, just send me a message.
Hello, im playing this build and am currently doinng t16 maps and wondering what item i should repalce next i have some currency i can spend would apreciate any help :)
"
I play through Steam and when I go to my preferences here they are all unchecked, including the box that says make profile private:( I copied the build (exact gear) and gem levels exactly like are shown in the "my gear at level 58 with CI" example.

Yeah, we can see the Character tab but everything is blank. Weird. (When a person's profile is private, there is no visible Character tab.)

Plan B is to download Path of Building, and see if it can see your character. If so, you can save the details to pastebin and give us a pastebin link.

Otherwise, you have to link your items in a post. Make a post, then switch to your character, then left click on an item, then click the X to close your character window. There should be some text and a link magically embedded into your post.

Finally, the last thing you can try to do is to detach POE from Steam, and just log into POE directly. I did that a couple of years ago when I was having trouble with something I don't remember, but detaching fixed it.

P.S. I'm just a couple of years behind you.
Last edited by Graiaule on Dec 21, 2019, 12:37:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info