[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

This will be painful with the massacred harvest, especially for other ascendancies, but even getting the items themselves.
"
Sixtysan wrote:
This will be painful with the massacred harvest, especially for other ascendancies, but even getting the items themselves.

Crafting a good chest is now nearly impossible. Reforge suffix/prefix is gone, nearly no option to craft on a influenced item. Beastcrafting might work, but would take way longer.

Small question from my side. What would OP suggest as a good midpoint for int to do all content on a comfortable scale more or less? Maybe execpt uber content wave 30 simulacrum.

I'm at ~1900 intelligence, but mapping still feels somewhat low. Might also just be the gems not all at 20% quality.
Last edited by Camatoo on Aug 20, 2022, 12:16:04 PM
This isn't a question but more of advice for people struggling with gearing . Don't forget about essences and fossils espically this early when there cheap , int stacking crafting is cheap at the start of the league you should hop on that bandwagon and buy things like percent int rings while there one divine. Also if your struggling to craft the chest what I would do is get a i lv 75 to 79 vaal regalia then fossil spam dense + fundamental until you hit 2 open prefixes and decent ish int 400-500 after that hit it with a crusader exalted orb for 1 1/4 for t1 int or a 1/2 for any int then craft on attribute . Also you can find some really good items if you search for uncomplete items e.g search for 2 empty suffixes for a chest.
I have a question regarding the PoB. I noticed that both Zealot's Oath and Ghost Reaver is taken. Is there a reason to take both, or am I misunderstanding that Ghost Reaver blocks the regen from Zealot's Oath?
Last edited by Gala1221 on Aug 22, 2022, 9:25:47 AM
"
Gala1221 wrote:
I have a question regarding the PoB. I noticed that both Zealot's Oath and Ghost Reaver is taken. Is there a reason to take both, or am I misunderstanding that Ghost Reaver blocks the regen from Zealot's Oath?

just a minor misunderstanding. recharge is a separate mechanic vs regeneration. Regeneration is always occurring, and recharge only kicks in when damage stops. so in the case of Zealoth's oath, the regen is always happening. In the case of Ghost Reaver, you just lose the recharge mechanic, but you keep the regen mechanic (while also having the ES leech)
Last edited by sekushiiandee on Aug 22, 2022, 12:30:08 PM
Can someone explain to me how icestorm is so strong in this build? I like to understand the theory behind it.
"
sekushiiandee wrote:
"
Gala1221 wrote:

just a minor misunderstanding. recharge is a separate mechanic vs regeneration. Regeneration is always occurring, and recharge only kicks in when damage stops. so in the case of Zealoth's oath, the regen is always happening. In the case of Ghost Reaver, you just lose the recharge mechanic, but you keep the regen mechanic (while also having the ES leech)

Ah, I see I see. Thank you very much for the clarification!
Last edited by Gala1221 on Aug 22, 2022, 8:36:05 PM
Instead of using Ball Lightning, will Arc work just as good?
"
CalmWind69 wrote:
Can someone explain to me how icestorm is so strong in this build? I like to understand the theory behind it.

its massive damage that scales with int, and is stackable dmg. you can cast multiple icestorms (up to 5) in one area, and it will beat down on mobs or a boss til they ultimately melt

the more int you get, the more dmg you get, and also the more your defenses get buffed with the ES scaling. not to mention there is all of the ES leech that comes with it, and a bunch of other helpful things like stun immunity

"
MJHeemeyer wrote:
Instead of using Ball Lightning, will Arc work just as good?

arc will work if you really wanna use it, but the range will be terrible

ball lightning will consistently travel in whatever direction, has a huge aoe, and will keep hitting everything multiple times while cursing everything in its path

its hard to beat ball lightning for curse application. arc will pale in comparison. you can use both to see what i mean
Even more AoE than WoC?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info