[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Cjin wrote:
"
Tides5 wrote:
You expecting to get a 6link before a whispering ice staff? :o
Is that good or bad luck then? :D

What you mean? That Brutus is not dropping Tabula Rasa to you every league start?

Yeah, every league start in the last 3 leagues, I've gotten a ridiculously early tabula. I'm sure this will continue. Yup. Yup.

Seriously, we have no idea what the drop rate will be. So it seems prudent to plan for a late staff.

I did some PoB modelling and that set of skill gems seems to work well.
I've never played a Scion before and stumbled across this build. I've also never played a build where you don't need a 6L due to the skill being on the item. Reading the last few pages of the post and it doesn't look like too much has changed for this build going into 3.19.

I do plan on taking this build the distance and seeing how many challenges I can complete with it.
Last edited by Zuuule on Aug 17, 2022, 1:52:19 PM
Just note that I personally am picking Scion this league due to requiring the 2% mana reservation on five of our jewels (and thus we need 100% stun immunity from the Occultist ascendancy) when we are min-maxing (see whiterockx's build for the hatred/cluster jewel tree (here's a copy https://pastebin.com/VeWAGYGx .)
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 18, 2022, 3:30:42 AM
hi whiterocks

I saw youre build variation as grainaule wrote about it. Can you tell me what is the benefit above the standard version ? I played last league the wich version and love the profane bloom effect as it makes clearing so much easyer. With scion its not possible (ok i get stun immunity but there are other ways to get them as wich).
Perhaps a small pro and con would be really fine, as i dont know what to play next league and dont like to make 2 chars. I prefere playing one char the whole league and optimise them

Tankfully waiting on a reply :-)
@grainaule

is that a special playing stye to get 6 challenges every league ? b
-
Last edited by Sixtysan on Aug 18, 2022, 6:37:18 AM
"
hi whiterocks

I saw youre build variation as grainaule wrote about it. Can you tell me what is the benefit above the standard version ? I played last league the wich version and love the profane bloom effect as it makes clearing so much easyer. With scion its not possible (ok i get stun immunity but there are other ways to get them as wich).
Perhaps a small pro and con would be really fine, as i dont know what to play next league and dont like to make 2 chars. I prefere playing one char the whole league and optimise them

The biggest advantage of scion is full curse immunity, free conseq ground without a flask, more passive points and the fact that you can choose whatever ascendancy passive you want with the duo jewels, so you can get Raider's free phasing frenzy/onslaught (really useful when you move so fast). Elementalist's reflet imunity +20% exposure or new Mastery damage multiplier + ES leech from Trickster.
Last edited by Sixtysan on Aug 18, 2022, 6:39:10 AM
"
Sixtysan wrote:
"
hi whiterocks

The biggest advantage of scion is full curse immunity, free conseq ground without a flask, more passive points and the fact that you can choose whatever ascendancy passive you want with the duo jewels, so you can get Raider's free phasing frenzy/onslaught (really useful when you move so fast). Elementalist's reflet imunity +20% exposure or new Mastery damage multiplier + ES leech from Trickster.

How does it give full curse immunity? I see that it can mitigate a lot of it. Maybe I'm missing something.
Last edited by Zuuule on Aug 18, 2022, 10:00:42 AM
@ichbinwerichbi

Mana reservation efficiency from Reservation Mastery has been removed. Occultist need stun immunity from jewels by this, the way to fit all auras will be so expensive (awakened enlighten and elevated chest) but doable.
Scion in counterpart doenst need the stun immunity from jewels, making easer to have reservation from jewels.

Basically you can play with one less aura but you will lose around 20% of damage... to clear maps there is no problem, just lose speed... but for uber pinnacle bossses you need damage or will die endlessly

will be much easer to league start as scion for sure.
@zuuule

Inquisitor ascendency + flask with less curse effect or Inquisitor + pantheon

Obs.: Consecrated ground reduce 50% the effect of curses on you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info