[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
gruumine wrote:
everyone ready for 3.19 boyzz? :D :D

max roll items would be crazy expensive due to divine issues. do snipe them ASAP.

I'm more worried about the %int crafts. I always used the beast to reroll my helm/chest. We'll see how rare the harvest reroll craft is.
Yeah shouldnt be that hard to get a decent WI staff considering the div cards.
Just gotta farm some Burial Chambers and Spider Forest maps (I think Spider Forest also has chance to drop the Doctor card so valuable place to farm divs)
"
Tides5 wrote:
Yeah shouldnt be that hard to get a decent WI staff considering the div cards.
Just gotta farm some Burial Chambers and Spider Forest maps (I think Spider Forest also has chance to drop the Doctor card so valuable place to farm divs)

Just so other readers understand, the above doesn't work until you're well past level 33.

You could purchase the Incantation div cards -- they'll probably be very cheap, but you'll have to be level 50 before turning them in if you want to be able to 6S the resulting staff.

So it still seems best to collect chaos/alchs and buy a staff if you want to use one early. We just don't know what the drop rate will be.
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 14, 2022, 3:36:12 AM
I Have been doing a test run with whispering ice and I am wondering if its actually worth it to spin to win during the acts ? because some tough rares are killing me . Would it be better to go with 4 socket normal ice storm then once you get to maps and get a weapon switch go spin 2 win.
I think if you are having trouble with rares while levelling its usually because of the resist caps being neglected. Otherwise Whispering Ice usually rolls over most content when its up and running with the basic stuff.

If you are struggling while levelling i remember an older version of the build used to use The Black Sun Crest helm to get a stat boost if thats any help as a levelling hat for the last few acts.. Cant remember the lvl req for it, aint it around 45?
"
Gamerking1000 wrote:
I Have been doing a test run with whispering ice and I am wondering if its actually worth it to spin to win during the acts ? because some tough rares are killing me . Would it be better to go with 4 socket normal ice storm then once you get to maps and get a weapon switch go spin 2 win.

grab reservation nodes and use determination + purity of elements.. you will be unkilable
"
whiterockxx wrote:

grab reservation nodes and use determination + purity of elements.. you will be unkilable

Determination just gives %more armor. We're not likely to have much armor if any especially during the story line...
Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 14, 2022, 7:03:24 PM
Determination lvl 15 gives 1246 + 47% more armor.

Combine this with an Icetomb armour that gives Int+Str+Armor and you will have more then 25% less physical damage taken for sure.

Plus purity of elements helping to cap resist and making you immune to shock / freeze / ignite.

Acts will be a cake. For you... less damage, but less deaths... Slowly but surely

Ah my bad I was using the wrong wiki (the obsolete fandom one.)

Yeah, agreed, it seems useful for the acts and arguably white maps.

-----------------------------------------

Here's my prediction for the economics in the 3.19 league. Let's see how good my crystal ball was in a couple of weeks.

1. Divine orbs will be expensive (about same price as other high end crafting orbs such as awakener's.)

2. Divine orbs will not become the currency replacement for exalted orbs.

3. Exalted orbs will be priced at ~20c each -- within a factor of two to what divine orbs previously sold for.

4. Exalted orbs will be the 20c replacement for a stack of chaos -- i.e., 200c or 10ex.

5. There won't be any new divination recipes for divine orbs. So they'll be drop only and significantly rarer than exalted orbs were.

Last edited by Graiaule on Aug 15, 2022, 1:52:12 AM
I was doing the levelling run and I think I realised my issue was waiting too long too take the second leech cluster .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info