[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Yeah right I said Act 7 but the question still stands for Acts 4-6, where we're clearly not switching to CI yet.
"
Wendek wrote:
Yeah right I said Act 7 but the question still stands for Acts 4-6, where we're clearly not switching to CI yet.

I can only answer the questions you pose.

In every league, once I get the staff, we rip right through the mobs. I will sometimes put ES leech in the staff, and use life potions to keep my life non-zero.

In practice, I have not had any issues in the two+ years I've played this build.
How can i get a ring with 7% intelligence implicit.

It's 40 ex+ in trade :(
"
kidacao wrote:

Pray to the RNG gods.

There are a LOT for sale, so it's possibly no one is buying them at that price. Can always offer 20 ex instead and see what happens.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
kidacao wrote:

Pray to the RNG gods.

There are a LOT for sale, so it's possibly no one is buying them at that price. Can always offer 20 ex instead and see what happens.

I see only 9 for sale (rare, not corrupted, ring, 7% increased intelligence implicit).

Also, what kind of rare jewel should i be looking for this build?
"
kidacao wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
kidacao wrote:

Pray to the RNG gods.

I see only 9 for sale (rare, not corrupted, ring, 7% increased intelligence implicit).

Also, what kind of rare jewel should i be looking for this build?

1. There were 37 when I searched: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Expedition/bykJMPdIL

2. Whatever helps you get str/dex/resists that you need usually. Additional int/%es/+damage is a bonus. See page 1 for the affixes you can look for.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 30, 2021, 1:00:31 AM

This is my first league (first time playing ever) and got super lucky from Rog with the amulet and crafted the linked body armour from a bought base which I'm super proud of.

With some trouble I can clear T16 maps but I've not done any bossing yet (doubt I will in my first league), just trying to give everything a go and see what I enjoy. I'm currently sitting at 2070int and 5692es(6842 with discipline on).

Does anyone know what my next upgrade should be?

I was looking at upgrading the gloves to have aspect of the spider but anything decent with that enchant is going for 10+ex, same with any other upgrades. I have 2 cluster jewels with cold to the core on them but no watcher's eye megalomaniac jewel.

Many thanks.

Last edited by Methaus on Sep 30, 2021, 4:56:38 AM
Hi,
Some free thoughts about your needs.

IMHO u should try to do more often Uber Lab
So far u don't have decent enchantments for this build, but it is a real piece of cake. Ezy and fun - worth doing at least for gloves :)

U should think about upgrading one of your items (gloves or ring) and add Aspect of the Spider. U will see a difference in playing. It was a huge change for me. Pls remember that u need a free suffix slot to add that via beastcrafting.

U can add your char tree to PoB and play a while to check if changing some nodes will boost dmg/ES. I did it and I have a bit different build than the original and better optimized for my gear. U can always peek at my char and check what I have changed.

Enjoy

Last edited by ddarek65 on Oct 1, 2021, 5:27:42 AM
Soul of Brine King: Upgraded Soul of the Brine King Pantheon now grants “Cannot be Frozen”, instead of “You cannot be Frozen if you’ve been Frozen Recently”.

wtf..one of the cool point of witch again anihilated vs scion version...
seems gona return to scion in next league if they not change smth more
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 6, 2021, 5:13:16 AM
The Ghost Reaver Keystone Passive Skill now prevents your Energy Shield from Recharging (previously 50% less Energy Shield Recharge Rate).

Blinded now causes targets to have 20% less Accuracy Rating and Evasion Rating. This change makes it so Blind is of no defensive help to characters who have no Evasion, but helps if you do

Change the Fortify mechanic so its effect is based on your melee damage.

well...
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 6, 2021, 5:14:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info