[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Looks like we'll get more ES and ES leech rate though.

Rather than worry about buffs and nerfs, I'm taking this as an opportunity to give the build some fresh ideas!

The game will change, we must adapt.

All of you note that defenses in general seem to be buffed, right?

I'm betting the Act 1 mob buff of Expedition is going to expand across the 10 acts. You heard it here first!
Well the Ghost reaver change will hurt my playstyle hard. So the build can only relay on leech if i understand this right ?

So if i am in lab and a trap has hurt me i need mobs to get energy shield recover?
Or did i understand something wrong ?

Does anyone experimentet with ward ? Is the ward flask a solution for us with es to act like a life flask ?

Fortify and blind are not sooo needet as aspect of spider works fine most of time.

As a thougt the build will be dead this league i got 36 challenges with much more playtime but i got them.
So the adapt worked fine for me an now in endgame i die more often as the big hits are sometimes totaly strange and i must look verry careful at the map mods. Bevor there are only 2 or 3 to avoid. But now there can be some combinations who kill me a lot :-)

Will see how next league works. First of all There are buffs :-)

Would be interesting if the energy from nought is on all or only the new jewels reduced.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Oct 7, 2021, 2:17:02 AM
got this amu

when i craft suffixes cannot be changed and took a awakener orb with this amu

can i then get the dmg per 15 int without loosing the suffixes ?

or is there a better way to craft on. Or is there no way to get the modifier only with harvest craft reroll pre without changing suff?
hello I'm not very experienced but 3.16 I wanted to start with your build, I hope not it will be destroyed by the pacth
Til now it looks good.
The aura thing is really good. But we will see what the patchnotes do with the build
Just imagine - returning of noncap icestorm :D
"
archwerewolf wrote:
Just imagine - returning of noncap icestorm :D

Expect everything, and you'll always be disappointed.

Expect nothing, and you'll never be disappointed.
It's my first time crafting int stacking amulet. I used an awakener orb but not sure what to do next. Any suggestion?

3.16 so far looking good except the change to EO which to me is weird, how does it work now? are we still able to proc it and get 40% MORE damage with cyclone? otherwise rip 40% MORE much needed damage for the build.

Beside that, alot of nice things

Wicked ward + leech from the Watcher's Eye

( cant use ghost reaver but i think leech + regens make up for it? better? )

more ES this league POG
(base 20% better )

the new mana effiency can free more mana for us , maybe we can have more auras and stuff now.

flesh and stone is back to 25%? idk if we still use it or nah tho.

=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=
alot of good and bad i dont know what to think of this loll... .. ...
better w8 patch notes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info