[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

hm

with the new asylum skill in tree we can think about life / es build. As we dont need ghost reaver anymore.

Will see the new ideas the community or kelvin has with the new changes :-)
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Oct 9, 2021, 1:11:50 AM
I assume there shall be silence until the patch notes arrive.

Flesh & Stone appears less attractive. Rest is a bit too hard to guess right now.
The Scourge changes are amazing.

It looks like there will be constant degeneration in scourged areas, so high life or ES regen looks to be needed.
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 14, 2021, 5:53:28 PM
hmmm Awakened Cast while Channelling now grants “Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills” at gem level 5.
How do we think this build is looking now that 3.16 patch notes are out?

My favorite build (FB IN PoH) hasn't really recovered from 3.15, so I'm thinking of giving this a go.

Thoughts?
"

My favorite build (FB IN PoH) hasn't really recovered from 3.15, so I'm thinking of giving this a go.

Thoughts?

Scourge degen may be an issue. It's not really a starter build, just so you know (if you hit maps Friday night you're very good -- I've never been able to do that. Saturday night at the earliest for me.)

What exactly is "FB IN PoH" ? I was actually considering https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250 (I do need a change after playing WI for about 8 leagues in a row.)
I was hyped when i saw whispering ice in the livestream footage, and now no direct buffs. feelsbad :(
"
Graiaule wrote:
"

Thoughts?

Scourge degen may be an issue. It's not really a starter build, just so you know (if you hit maps Friday night you're very good -- I've never been able to do that. Saturday night at the earliest for me.)

What exactly is "FB IN PoH" ? I was actually considering https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1694250 (I do need a change after playing WI for about 8 leagues in a row.)

Frosbolt and Ice Nova with Pledge of Hands was the build. It was the only fun self cast build I've truly enjoyed but it got hit pretty hard with the nerf bat especially in regards to cast speed.

I'm the type of person that really only plays one build a league, and I'm not efficient at all. Speed and efficiency aren't as important to me as playing a fun and engaging build during a new league. If this build is still viable and it looks like it's very budget friendly - I don't mind starting the league slower. In fact I'll probably not be playing on launch anyways. I just want to gauge how people feel the build will be in Scourge.

might be able to break the 4000 int this league :D
"
sirHugo wrote:
I was hyped when i saw whispering ice in the livestream footage, and now no direct buffs. feelsbad :(

Yes! Seeing that footage reminded me about this build! I had almost played it in Delirium but didn't get around to it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info