[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Oh, now we have actually good corruption result for our stuff.
"Supported by fortify" lol
Currently using this build as league starter and currently on Act 5.

I started the league following a frost knives build but the single target damage was awful and I had a hard time progressing through the acts with limited items.

This one though, it is such a cakewalk I didn't even have a hard time during my Malachai encounter (I usually have a hard time during my first encounters with him).

Starting items are dirt cheap and doesn't really need to have a 6l.

Blight mechanics is a cake walk also as long as you pay attention to the spawns and know where to cyclone. I usually just put up 1 to 2 towers and focusing one tower to max up.

Very excited with the build and how it will go end game.

A quick question is what would be ideal anointments to have?
Last edited by rictorcroix on Sep 8, 2019, 2:24:01 PM
Can you do a vid of blighted map?
"
rictorcroix wrote:
A quick question is what would be ideal anointments to have?

Ideal would definitely be "Tranquility", but you need way too much oils for now. Get something cheap with as much int and as far from your tree as you can.
"
rictorcroix wrote:
Currently using this build as league starter and currently on Act 5.

I started the league following a frost knives build but the single target damage was awful and I had a hard time progressing through the acts with limited items.

This one though, it is such a cakewalk I didn't even have a hard time during my Malachai encounter (I usually have a hard time during my first encounters with him).

Totally opposite experience here. Started with Frost Blades, got frustrated too. Played this until 67 - still frustrated. My gear is dogshit, I haven't dropped A SINGLE FUCKING BASALT FLASK and I sit at a whopping 2.5k ES now. If a rare even looks at me funny, I drop down. 26 deaths by now.

I hate league starts. :(
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
Apparently the synthesized rings that drop from the Synthesis boss can now have % increased int!

Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 8, 2019, 7:08:30 PM
"
Graiaule wrote:
What drops this??

Up for sale at 5c, I was too late, up at 3ex last I checked.

This is from a Synthesis map - Zana can offer those as a mission now.
FINALLY IT'S LUPUS!
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
How is blight mechanics with this build? is it fast or slow

Tower defense is very easy with just about any build, at least in low tier maps. I build fire+cold+power towers on the main paths and they take care of most mobs. And just help them. This build works just fine.
"
how is the movement of cyclone? since blight mechanics requires to be fast.

You don't need to move much. Cyclone is fine with fast boots, even faster with quicksilver flask.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
Can you do a vid of blighted map?

If I can find one.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Sep 8, 2019, 9:41:32 PM
"
Med1umentor wrote:
Oh, now we have actually good corruption result for our stuff.
"Supported by fortify" lol

They changed vaal mods again? Fortify on the staff would be lovely!
"

Totally opposite experience here. Started with Frost Blades, got frustrated too. Played this until 67 - still frustrated. My gear is dogshit, I haven't dropped A SINGLE FUCKING BASALT FLASK and I sit at a whopping 2.5k ES now. If a rare even looks at me funny, I drop down. 26 deaths by now.

I hate league starts. :(

I finished leveling with 2.5k ES and did Merc lab too. Use the cheap uniques I showed in the video. I'm still using them at lv 81, only swapped Icetomb for a 1c regalia.

There are at least 2 quests that give you flasks (iirc Act 2 and Act 5). I got Basalt and Granite from them just for Izaro.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info