[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Thanks for making this!

I have been reading different guides for elementes of this build, over the last week, so happy you are back with a new thougts :D

Looking forward to trying it later today!
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Of the notables to get with the oils, Tranquility looks the juiciest. If it works the way I think it does (increased ES grants increased damage at 30% value), that's 150-200% increased damage right there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7JMc6ux0jSblGbQsV0qB1f2mNdVz1XqODMkLqMoShw/edit#gid=1268010499

Based on that, we should expect that it costs 50Ex at most to self-enchant Tranquility.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:

No, they're not! Apply the oil first, then use Jorgin 3 in Transportation to convert the amulet to a 3 Rat Talisman (1 in 7 chance I believe.)

And what are the chances of getting the top stat mods? Not to mention farming Syndicate. I don't see that happening. Especially compared to the Shaper amulets becoming more affordable.

There's only one variable, the 12% to 16% increased attributes implicit. So 1 in 35 to hit 16%. You lose the implicit on your original amulet, but keep the rest.

You should also be able to do this with shaper amulets.

I agree this is endgame crafting only and a PITA to get Jorgin 3 in Transportation.

Shaper amulets were still expensive in Legion, by the way, even with fewer HOWA players.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 6, 2019, 12:34:43 PM
"
Sachiru wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Of the notables to get with the oils, Tranquility looks the juiciest. If it works the way I think it does (increased ES grants increased damage at 30% value), that's 150-200% increased damage right there.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-7JMc6ux0jSblGbQsV0qB1f2mNdVz1XqODMkLqMoShw/edit#gid=1268010499

Based on that, we should expect that it costs 50Ex at most to self-enchant Tranquility.

Two Golden oils! Ouch. That is going to be a problem. Especially since anointing has to be done before corruption. I don't see anybody getting that AND corruption. Hmm...
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Two Golden oils! Ouch. That is going to be a problem. Especially since anointing has to be done before corruption. I don't see anybody getting that AND corruption. Hmm...

That's why getting a good shaped amulet with %increased attributes, flat intelligence or flat attributes and 1% increased damage per 15 intelligence seem to be the endgame choice most plausible to apply a notable enchantment.

You get your endgame amulet and if you get the oils needed (or the currency to buy them) you apply the notable on it.

Now i don't know for sure if the item has already a notable enchanted if you can change the notable by enchanting different oils combo

"
Graiaule wrote:

You should also be able to do this with shaper amulets.

I agree this is endgame crafting only and a PITA to get Jorgin 3 in Transportation.

Shaper amulets were still expensive in Legion, by the way, even with fewer HOWA players.

I am not sure that you can corrupt shaper or elder amulet into talisman.

Shaped amulets with 1%increased damage per 15 intelligence, %increased attributes , +intelligence/+attributes were getting way cheaper after the big nerf to Molten Strike that really decreased the playbase of HOWA builds (rich lads with big pockets) that were always in competition with our build for that type of amulet.

I got my OP shaped amulet in Legion for only 12 exalts in the first month of the league, and that was crafted probably straight for a HOWA build if you were looking at the stats (i am not even sure how this piece was crafted though, probably chaos spam then 1-2 lucky annuls, aspect and %increased ES crafted after):

In other times this amulet would have cost over 50 exalts for sure when HOWA (Molten Strike based) builds were some of the strongest and popular in the ladder!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 6, 2019, 3:16:05 PM
Yes, you should be able to re-anoint the item, as long it's not corrupted.

For leveling, I'll just grab the cheapest +30 Int.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GrxtKyxqWX3ILbKcQs79EMuOoACnn6k1RNt-d5uUwpI/edit#gid=0

Old "cheat sheet" excel file from 3.6 league that someone in WI forum thread made before the start of 3.6 league.
It still apply also to Scion now if you want to level to 39 the old way (Freezin Pulse, Frost Bomb, etc)
The only difference is that you need to make first a witch, kill Hillock, get Freezing Pulse as reward and Arcane Surge from twilight strand chest, stash them then create the Scion character and use those 2 skills.

Good luck to all in the new league!
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 6, 2019, 3:59:38 PM
One last comment about the three rat talismans. In legion, they were very cheap (cheaper than an astramentis!) and will serve well into the endgame.
how is the movement of cyclone? since blight mechanics requires to be fast.
Well, Kelvynn is back. So I should try Icestorm again. But SSFHC this time. Any Ideas for leveling? OOS like all the other Players?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info