[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

/e: seems you cannot apply conqueror orbs on already influenced items

Also be careful when you buy a body armour, it shall not be synthesised or fractured.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 30, 2020, 8:47:27 AM

When you are an idiot and forget to annoint your amulet >_<
"
smeagol01 wrote:
and can you resslam if the % int isnt there?

No. You get one shot per armor item. Even scouring won't remove the influence. Selling it to a vendor, however, definitely will remove the influence.

At ilvl 75-79, and assuming you make sure all three prefixes are filled, you have a 50% chance to hit a %int suffix, and 25% chance to hit the T1 %int suffix.
Is the league dead? I'm not able to sell anything even after dropping prices well below comparable items, and not being able to sell, I sure can't afford the cluster jewels I would like. Ah well.
"
Graiaule wrote:
Is the league dead? I'm not able to sell anything even after dropping prices well below comparable items, and not being able to sell, I sure can't afford the cluster jewels I would like. Ah well.

Yeah, this league seemed to have dropped abruptly after 1.5 months. Suddenly the market is dead, nobody is selling or buying anything. Weird stuff. Good thing I finished my 40/40 just in time.
Yes, only high end expensive stuff is selling, otherwise its pretty dead
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Yeah, this league seemed to have dropped abruptly after 1.5 months. Suddenly the market is dead, nobody is selling or buying anything. Weird stuff. Good thing I finished my 40/40 just in time.

GZ to 40 again with this char. After big issues at beginning now i die only at sirus (still cant kill a8 killed a5 with 1 portal left) and the fucking mines in heist :-( If i cyclone to fast to the escape and oversee some of them i get oneshot also with fortify and 12,5 k es. Odd thing.

Thanks a lot for the nice megalo you shot for me. Its really a big win to have all time fortify. Feels so much better.

AND we have again nearly 500 pages of posts, what shows that this build is not the best for brainless killing but one of the best documentet and supported builds in poe forum.

Thanks a lot for all people who make this possible, also if kelvynn skip a league.

And big thank again to kelvynn to keep this thread and build up since countless leagues and changes to anything.
Just started this build i love ice builds and cyclone so this is a double whammy for me also never played CI build before so kinda excited on how it will turn out not sure what that guys selling but i might be interested if the the items are decent

Also just wondering best gems for weapon to level play story with?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Nov 6, 2020, 1:12:30 PM
Thank you for detailed guide!

I made Scion for Archmage Ball Lighning build (that flask one) but it's completely not my playstyle, so I sold everything, found your build and respec.

It currently looks like this:
https://pastebin.com/uMdHiWB7

Clear is nice, doing maps feels smooth, but I do sometimes get clapped by bosses (in T15 maps). What would you improve (besides leveling up)?

PS. That cluster jewel with +% ele res is just there so I can cap my resistances.
Last edited by Plusik on Nov 7, 2020, 7:23:31 AM
The first and cheepest thing you can improve is your staff. you need only 3 link and 1 % more int for some chaos is fine. 6 link need more mana for cyclone so better take a 3 or 4 link.

Your helmet has inc int but not one piece of int. Thats a big loose of dmg

the rest of your gear is ok and should you bring to T16 easyly.

The watchers eye with es on hit is a big improvement for surviving. But its expensive

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info