[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent wrote:
Finally finished to craft my gear, 3.9k int and 17.5k es, with a lot of dps, cold pen and perma fortify. Im using Discipline/Hatred/Zealotry and Aspect of the Spider as auras, which sinergize well with my watcher's eye. Could reach 4k int if I swaped overlord with genius notable, but I prefer fortify than a bit more int. Here is all my gear:

Of course I run all content deathless, but thats pretty much a given with a huge investment in gear. Will now focus on finishing challenges!

I cannot even fathom gear like this. It's been a struggle upgrading ANYTHING this league for me. I haven't even found an Exalted this league (not that they're worth anything) XD

"
Akisailent wrote:

<... lots of cool stuff ...>

Of course I run all content deathless, but thats pretty much a given with a huge investment in gear. Will now focus on finishing challenges!

As a data point, what is your /played on that character?
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Akisailent wrote:

<... lots of cool stuff ...>

As a data point, what is your /played on that character?

21 days... y I played too much this league
Damn son...I feel like I had similar stats to you minus fortify.

I am loving my change to golemancer..

Running 13 auras for roughly 50m dps with all auras having 300% increased effect.

Auras are:

- Grace
- Haste
- Determination
- Pride
- Discipline
- Flesh and Stone
- Clarity
- Precision
- Purity of fire
- Purity of lightning
- Purity of Ice
- Vitality
- Dread Banner

Running 4 golems, 4 spectres, 9 zombies and AG with fortify and culling strike to all allies

90/90/90/100 reistances as CI (only 7k es so far but tbh don't need more)

90% evasion and 90% physical reduction while flasked.

300% movement speed and always phased. :)

I feel like I should have started a golemancer haha

Just wanted to give a comparison as I started with Whispering Ice this league and invested roughly 200ex...a lot less invested in my golem build (50ex max)
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 26, 2020, 8:14:53 PM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Running 13 auras for roughly 50m dps with all auras having 300% increased effect.

Auras are:

- Grace
- Haste
- Determination
- Pride
- Discipline
- Flesh and Stone
- Clarity
- Precision
- Purity of fire
- Purity of lightning
- Purity of Ice
- Vitality
- Dread Banner

Running 4 golems, 4 spectres, 9 zombies and AG with fortify and culling strike to all allies

Just wanted to give a comparison as I started with Whispering Ice this league and invested roughly 200ex...a lot less invested in my golem build (50ex max)

Got a link to the build? I actually was looking at golemancer at the start of this league assuming that WI was trashed, but couldn't find anything that seemed right (high dps, low cost, easy to hit maps fast.)
Im nearing the end of Act 10, but ive only got about 2k ES and havent swapped to CI yet because of it. Is there some budget items to aim for specifically before getting into Mapping? or is 2k ES enough for maps (i doubt it) ?

Tryin to look for the Int/ES/Max ES items everything is 30c+ as a start and i dont see having that to get into mapping.
Last edited by Seipherwood on Oct 27, 2020, 2:40:51 AM
*EDIT* Nevermind the forum is just buggy and wasnt showing edit
Last edited by Seipherwood on Oct 27, 2020, 2:41:29 AM
New video: The actual 100% Delirium T19

Redid the video with a real 100% T19 map. Sorry about not paying attention on the first one! Everything is a bit tankier but still fine.

Of course, if you want to farm this stuff for those nice 10 ex crafting bases, an explode chest would be awesome - but that's way above my budget. I'm trying to stay reasonable.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 27, 2020, 11:28:44 AM
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Auras are:

- Grace
- Haste
- Determination
- Pride
- Discipline
- Flesh and Stone
- Clarity
- Precision
- Purity of fire
- Purity of lightning
- Purity of Ice
- Vitality
- Dread Banner

So basicly a cheaper and inferior version of aurastacker
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Aura stacking is the main meta in the current league. There are many types of aura stackers, golems are probably not even the most powerful.

That's the thing with new leagues - I can never guess what will be the OP meta builds that don't cost a mirror to be efficient and let you do all challenges on your own. So I just go with the build I know will work. It's never the best, but it has never failed me.

Maybe I'll try something new next league. Or not :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info