[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Akisailent wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

I feel like I should have started a golemancer haha

Just wanted to give a comparison as I started with Whispering Ice this league and invested roughly 200ex...a lot less invested in my golem build (50ex max)

So basicly a cheaper and inferior version of aurastacker

If you like the playstyle from builds like that, you could mostly go cheeper and faster with spectres golem builds.

BUT

I tried one a few leagues bevor and i HATE that playstyle. Same with mines or traps.

There are some builds efficenter as the wi build now. BUT the cycloning playstyle icing the world is for me the best in game style.

Made some boots tonight.

Took me ~50 chaos of spam to get the MS/Cold Res/Int then annulled off Mana then did 2 Suffix blocks and hit them both with annuls then landed the annul on a crap Life roll. :)
what would be the best way to craft chest? just dense fossils or better spite essences?
im fairly new to crafting as it is :P
40/40 challenges done! All by myself, never ever pay for them.
My 12th full trophy, all done with this build :)

If anybody has any questions about any challenges, feel free to ask here. I'm pretty much done till the next league, but I'll be checking the forums once in a while.
Crafted this body armour with my first crusader's exalted orb attempt... pretty happy with it. It probably needs some divines

3322 int, 10.9k es, 50.5k tooltip damage in hideout with 4 auras (discipline, skitterbots, flesh and stone, aspect of the spider). I could improve damage and ES with rare boots but the stampede is so much QoL...
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 28, 2020, 1:39:43 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
40/40 challenges done! All by myself, never ever pay for them.
My 12th full trophy, all done with this build :)

If anybody has any questions about any challenges, feel free to ask here. I'm pretty much done till the next league, but I'll be checking the forums once in a while.

Congrats! That's awesome!
"
AsbelFar wrote:
Crafted this body armour with my first crusader's exalted orb attempt... pretty happy with it. It probably needs some divines

3322 int, 10.9k es, 50.5k tooltip damage in hideout with 4 auras (discipline, skitterbots, flesh and stone, aspect of the spider). I could improve damage and ES with rare boots but the stampede is so much QoL...

how did you get the desird mods altspamming dense fossiles ? spite essences?

Im pretty much fine with this build right now. Im on 2.5k int and 8.2k ES but my ES still feels low to me. What should i do for upgrade now? Thinking about a %int amulet or more %ES Body Armour but cant decide.

My pastebin for anyone curious: https://pastebin.com/PmGKdcP7

"
smeagol01 wrote:
"
AsbelFar wrote:

how did you get the desird mods altspamming dense fossiles ? spite essences?

I bought it with those mods directly. 5 chaos... just activate live search on the trade website. You need to search ilvl 75-79 with 2 free suffixes

I just had to use crusader's orb, add the 6% attributes (bought a few "of hillock's veil" body armour in order to get the recipe... only had to use 4 or 5 of them) and 6S/6L it
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 30, 2020, 2:25:10 AM
and can you resslam if the % int isnt there?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info