[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
TayuBW wrote:
"
phosTR wrote:
I really would like to try this build but the body armor alone is ridiculously expensive and the "crafting" of this game is bad joke of a currency sink. Is there any other body armor to use till you have enough currency to buy or "craft" the item?

I'd just use a high ES chest-piece until you can afford one with all the Int/Increased Int on it.

Nvm, just saw the price of the helmet. 45ex is the cheapest one atm. The author says the classic version is 5ex and the cluster is 20ex when one piece of gear alone goes for 45ex. wtf?
Last edited by phosTR on Oct 25, 2020, 11:34:41 AM
"
phosTR wrote:
Nvm, just saw the price of the helmet. 45ex is the cheapest one atm. The author says the classic version is 5ex and the cluster is 20ex when one piece of gear alone goes for 45ex. wtf?

Exalts were 150-160c last league. They were 25c a few days ago and are now +- 37c. My chest is around 60-70 exalts in this league and the same chest could be bought for 14-18 exalts last league. My boots are something like 125 exalts -_-

I mean, you see an exalt drops and you...don't care.

It's dead...
Saint-Petersburg. KUPCHINO!
i am very unlucky this league, I slammed 5 Crusader's Exalted Orb on 5 really good body Armour and got no %int mod.
Last edited by gruumine on Oct 25, 2020, 7:43:24 PM
New video: T19 100% Delirium

I'm just having fun now, lv 100 full build (although it was finished at lv 99 already), finishing the grinds for the final challenges.

People kept asking about 100% Delirium. Can the build still do it like it did back in Delirium? It actually does better now, despite the stupid nerf that killed Awakened Spell Cascade.

So here's a 100% Delirium, and not just T16, but T19. And I found both bosses in the same area again - they were sure happy to see me again! :)
"
phosTR wrote:
"
TayuBW wrote:
"
phosTR wrote:
I really would like to try this build but the body armor alone is ridiculously expensive and the "crafting" of this game is bad joke of a currency sink. Is there any other body armor to use till you have enough currency to buy or "craft" the item?

I'd just use a high ES chest-piece until you can afford one with all the Int/Increased Int on it.

You don't need those expensive items to play the build. And the helmet is easy to craft with hunter's exalted orb. (same as amulet easy to craft with awakener's orb (or just keep astramentis), and synthetised rings/belt/gloves with essences of spite)

My body armour is still a crappy one (without influence), I guess this will be my next crafting attempt. But I don't have the %attributes unveiled, and the %intel with crusader's orb is not guaranteed.
Last edited by AsbelFar on Oct 26, 2020, 2:21:44 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I think you forgot to add one more deli orb to the map :)
Spoiler

Other than that, thanks for keeping the build updated!
I'm still having an eye on it after playing WI during some of 2.X patches. Maybe I'll give WI another go in PoE2 if it won't require yet another zoomzoom meta build.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: T19 100% Delirium

I'm just having fun now, lv 100 full build (although it was finished at lv 99 already), finishing the grinds for the final challenges.

People kept asking about 100% Delirium. Can the build still do it like it did back in Delirium? It actually does better now, despite the stupid nerf that killed Awakened Spell Cascade.

So here's a 100% Delirium, and not just T16, but T19. And I found both bosses in the same area again - they were sure happy to see me again! :)

Its ok. Thats also my feeling now. But if i remember lilian videos with a 100 % delicius map in days bevor nerf thats really poor.

Not to say that the build isnt really doable nearly all contend (blight maps still dont work for me) but in comparision to the delirium league its only a shadow of its self.

I know its whining on high level. But i played it in its best form and also i have still fun, its not the same :-(
"
ekunholy wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:

I think you forgot to add one more deli orb to the map :)

OMG epic fail!! :( Gonna have to redo it.
Finally finished to craft my gear, 3.9k int and 17.5k es, with a lot of dps, cold pen and perma fortify. Im using Discipline/Hatred/Zealotry and Aspect of the Spider as auras, which sinergize well with my watcher's eye. Could reach 4k int if I swaped overlord with genius notable, but I prefer fortify than a bit more int. Here is all my gear:

Of course I run all content deathless, but thats pretty much a given with a huge investment in gear. Will now focus on finishing challenges!
Last edited by Akisailent on Oct 26, 2020, 10:27:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info