[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Tbh not dropping too much flat int to get that extra damage. It's only an extra 5 points for a 4th cold to the core and we could only spend 2 points on second and third cluster to get cold to the core too (3 if you want a single cluster).

That's 11 points minimum to get 4 X cold to the core. Basically instead of getting second noteable passive on 2 cluster we are choosing a 4th cold to the core which I think is worth it. (Numbers prove it on PoB)

As for using zealotry as well I think it definitely helps once you're at a stage you can min/max a little.

found helm with 15% reduce to hatred after 30 essence all is pure shit :s
Ok so currently I have 3364 int and not using the brute force jewel in bottom left cluster means we have 40 extra strength to hit higher immortal call lvl by not modding strength on anything.

Imported my tree to POB fork and my shaper dps with only inspiration ticked in config using 2 large clusters only is 124k icestorm average dps.

Third cluster just to cttc makes it 141k dps.

Fourth cluster makes it 160k dps.

Using zealotry on top of all this gives a dps of 184k dps.

Would love to see other people's opinions of the above.

I tested on your tree too Akis_heist and it bumps up dps by 10% dropping one brute force jewel and making it a cttc large cluster with the cost of 2 more points.
Another defensive thought just using a few alternate gems:

Alternate arctic armour - 1% chance to freeze enemy when you are hit per % quality. (Let's say 20%) can even drop a ring and boost this to 50%!!

Alternate frost bomb - 10% chance to freeze enemy

Alternate frostbite - 20% chance to freeze cursed enemy

So far we are at 80% chance to freeze an enemy assuming they all stack....
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Oct 1, 2020, 7:09:47 PM
Chance to freeze using alternate gems

Arctic armor - 20% chance to freeze
Frost bomb - 10% chance to freeze
Herald of ice - 10% chance to freeze
Cold penetration support - 10% chance to freeze
Controlled destruction support - 10% chance to freeze
Hypothermia support - 20% chance to freeze chilled targets

That's 80% chance to freeze....(can get that to 100% if you use a unique ring that makes arctic armour 50% quality)

Alternate hatred increases freeze duration by 20%
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Ok so currently I have 3364 int and not using the brute force jewel in bottom left cluster means we have 40 extra strength to hit higher immortal call lvl by not modding strength on anything.

Imported my tree to POB fork and my shaper dps with only inspiration ticked in config using 2 large clusters only is 124k icestorm average dps.

Third cluster just to cttc makes it 141k dps.

Fourth cluster makes it 160k dps.

Using zealotry on top of all this gives a dps of 184k dps.

Would love to see other people's opinions of the above.

I tested on your tree too Akis_heist and it bumps up dps by 10% dropping one brute force jewel and making it a cttc large cluster with the cost of 2 more points.

My tree is still not my definitive configuratiuon, I need to be lv100 and I still luck some jewels I need. Anyway if I get 3 points from somewhere on my final configuration tree and do as you said i get 5% more dps on average hit, but lose 200 int and 600es. Not worth it for me
If you are going to play with Alt quality AA, look play around with linking it to Elemental Proliferation. You will easily freeze entire packs who dare to hit you. Even non-freeze immune bosses. It may be one of the best mitigation methods in the game currently. Linking AA to Ele prolif will also boost it's freeze chance (maybe)
"
Breken wrote:
If you are going to play with Alt quality AA, look play around with linking it to Elemental Proliferation. You will easily freeze entire packs who dare to hit you. Even non-freeze immune bosses. It may be one of the best mitigation methods in the game currently. Linking AA to Ele prolif will also boost it's freeze chance (maybe)

Don't need to ;)

Just need one noteable on a cluster as freeze-pulse!!!!
So I have a tier 3 corruption altar in the temple. What do you folks suggest I should corrupt to sell for currency?

Normally, I corrupt 18% cyclopean coils as I have done in previous leagues, with terribly bad luck so far.

I'm aware I can sell these altars for currency, but I don't want to be accused of scamming should an item go poof.
Might be a dumb question, but is it realistic to try and play this in SSF?
I am still rather new to the game and looking for a guide to follow. However almost every guide I come across depends on me having this or that unique item.
I greatly enjoy SSF and don't want to play the game any other way. Is there any way I can level and play this without using the staff, at least until I get lucky enough to find it myself? Or is the staff a hard deal breaker for this to work?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Breken wrote:

Don't need to ;)

Just need one noteable on a cluster as freeze-pulse!!!!

Hold my beer everyone ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info