[3.8] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi, noob Standard League player here, currently level 69, using mostly Unique's atm...I'm honestly not sure if / what I'm doing wrong but...I can't for the life of me beat Merciless Lab...I have not done Kitava yet as to keep higher resists. If anyone could maybe look at my character and give me a hand? That'd be GREATLY appreciated (Immunity_Spinnerz).
"
mattsonsk wrote:


Is this good>?

Yes. Beastcraft Aspect of the Spider on it as a suffix and slam (exalt or Leo) a random prefix.
"
LethalKoala wrote:
Hi, noob Standard League player here, currently level 69, using mostly Unique's atm...I'm honestly not sure if / what I'm doing wrong but...I can't for the life of me beat Merciless Lab...I have not done Kitava yet as to keep higher resists. If anyone could maybe look at my character and give me a hand? That'd be GREATLY appreciated (Immunity_Spinnerz).

Set your characters public in your profile settings.
Didn't realize that was a thing, there, character tabs should be visible now.

EDIT: Wow...I literally just beat Merciless -_-
Last edited by LethalKoala on Oct 9, 2019, 11:31:25 PM


Random drop from a regular blight encounter...so close yet so far away. Tempted to annul and pray to Rngesus.

Hey lilian, I noticed that you removed some ES nodes on your tree in favor of Ancestral Knowledge and Art of the Gladiator...was curious what the benefit is. I'm about to hit Lv 96 so I could choose one of those options. My ES is still pretty low (10k) so not sure if would be viable for me or not.

Thanks!
New video: The Tentacle Defense

Make towers cheaper with Amber oil, build a lot tentacles, throw in some other towers (flamethrowers at major intersections are very nice), and have fun. Works even in wide open maps with no easy choke points.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Oct 10, 2019, 1:51:40 PM
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Hey lilian, I noticed that you removed some ES nodes on your tree in favor of Ancestral Knowledge and Art of the Gladiator...was curious what the benefit is. I'm about to hit Lv 96 so I could choose one of those options. My ES is still pretty low (10k) so not sure if would be viable for me or not.

Thanks!


You answered yourself to the question. My ES is quite big enough so after hitting 100 i decided to invest more in damage while keeping a big chunk of ES still.

With "only" 10K ES though i wouldn't drop those pure ES nodes for Intelligence nodes unless you don't care about dying here and there from time to time.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 10, 2019, 1:59:56 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:
New video: The Tentacle Defense

Make towers cheaper with Amber oil, build a lot tentacles, throw in some other towers (flamethrowers at major intersections are very nice), and have fun. Works even in wide open maps with no easy choke points.


Nice video! I'm going to give that a try. That was some crazy rampage action going on there.
"
lilianmarius wrote:

You answered yourself to the question. My ES is quite big enough so after hitting 100 i decided to invest more in damage while keeping a big chunk of ES still.

With "only" 10K ES though i wouldn't drop those pure ES nodes for Intelligence nodes unless you don't care about dying here and there from time to time.


Lol I'll keep things as they are then. I'm at about 98% to Lv 96 and I've died about 7 or 8 times just trying to get this level so the last thing I need is more deaths. :)

Working on getting my ES up...I'd feel much better at around 11-12k. The price of good armour has dropped considerably so that would be a big help. Watcher's Eye with Clarity ES bonus would be nice to swap for my ES on hit for some levels too.
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Oct 10, 2019, 5:27:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info