[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Meh i will buy that in 2030!
My latest video with Delve 600 passed and now with Rampage also.
Got a even better and safer method to trigger Rampage using Sinvicta's Mettle!

5L Winter orb 2B3G: WO-GMP-Infused channeling-Cold Pen-Hypothermia

This way with 5L WO and Vortex spam is way safer and faster to trigger Rampage on secondary weapon and after that you can switch to Whispering Ice with Cyclone with Rampage up and running!

So if you are not poor as fock and can afford a 6 socket 5L axe with 2B3G linked sockets this is the safest and fastest way to enjoy Rampage which is AMAZING!

Life in Delve cities at 600+ with Whispering Ice-Cyclone and Rampage as a bonus
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 8, 2019, 6:26:03 PM
Damn that's good stuff lilian. Is that setup good for blight maps too? I'll give it a try. :)
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
Damn that's good stuff lilian. Is that setup good for blight maps too? I'll give it a try. :)

of course it is, at least if your PC can handle all those explosions and stuff. Once it starts, it never stops :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 8, 2019, 6:24:59 PM
Really really nice! Good job!
"
lilianmarius wrote:

of course it is, at least if your PC can handle all those explosions and stuff. Once it starts, it never stops :)

Sweet! I picked up this for cheap...any recommendations on the 6th slot (red)?

(just ignore the Fortify gem, I clearly was being an idiot when I put that in there!)

Update: Completed my first blighted map with this setup! Rampage FTW! :)
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Oct 8, 2019, 9:05:23 PM
Three cheers for lilian for making Sinvicta work perfectly and making rampage a compelling part of this build!
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Sweet! I picked up this for cheap...any recommendations on the 6th slot (red)?

(just ignore the Fortify gem, I clearly was being an idiot when I put that in there!)

Update: Completed my first blighted map with this setup! Rampage FTW! :)

The only red gem that fits the Winter Orb setup (except Cold to Fire for conversion builds) i think is this:

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inspiration_Support (former known as Reduced Mana Support)

It's quite ok actually, it reduces the mana cost of the Winter Orb setup (6L with this gem cost less mana than 5L without it lol) and grant you some charges that give more elemental damage and increased critical strike chance.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 9, 2019, 4:58:41 AM
Cool, I'll look into Inspiration Support. Although Knockback is pretty fun too. :)

And finally...praise Rngesus...my prayers hath been answered!

And one free prefix left for an exalt slam. Still have to max my resists with the gear change, but can't wait to try this new setup out!
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Oct 9, 2019, 10:35:56 AM
"
still verry unhappy with this bullshit league mechanic. Sometimes all things go smooth and also with 2 bosses there is no problem with the pump. Sometimes there are no mobs near the pump and suddenly the pump dies. There is for me no control in this mechanic. I hate things like this. The only guys i saw with no problems are the minion guys. And (in groups i join to see how other people deal with the mechanic)also there sometimes the pump dies without any mob on the minimap.

blighted maps i never finish one. mostly in the last 20 sec the pump dies.

i will perhaps end this league as its the most frustrating i ever played. Also the dmg and equip is really good for my situation i have no control.

My current favorite tactic:
- build 2 stone towers on each side of the pump;
- upgrade one tower on each side to the 'Slowing Bubble' (Temporal) and the other one to the 'Tentacles' (Stone Gaze);
- cyclone around with the clearing staff (Spell Cascade) and kill hordes of enemies slowed to a stand still by those towers;
- add and upgrade Buff towers to boost your damage and weaken the bosses.

I should probably make a video of that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info