[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
crazypearce wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I am at lvl 38 and got a 6L going on with cyclone at lvl 1 but I got some mana troubles. What you guys do to help with the mana problem? Im using skitterbots and herald of ice but dont have arctic armor on yet cause of the mana issues

try put cyclone in a 2l instead of 4l. mana should be lower. mine only cost 2 mana and can never run out

that solved the problem, thank you
"
crazypearce wrote:
we have vortex spam for chilling enemies and our frost bomb is proccing cold exposure. so yeah blanketed snow is good and corrosive elements isn't so good, if i'm not mistaken

Vortex needs to be manually casted, while corrosive elements has a 25% chance to apply cold exposure for 4 seconds.

Looking at the wiki, cold exposure from active skills apply a -25% to cold resistance.
could try corrosive elements for -10% cold res exposure and then swap frost bomb in cwdt with blade blast for unnerve which is 10% more multiplier, assuming the different levels of exposure don't stack
Привет Кельвин) всем здоровья! начал играть другим билдом.и пожалел=( хочу вернуться к Вам снова.)
I feel a bit weak when killing boss in maps. I am currently level 78. Am I doing something wrong? Also what upgrade should I focus on next? I got about 10exa to spend at the moment.

Here's my gear:

Tranquility for your amulet will help. Do you have uber lab done? What's your damage in your hideout?
"
ligong2 wrote:

Am i missing something or blanketed snow shouldn't work with this build? -> damage penetrates 10% cold resistance against chilled enemies and we can't inflict elemental ailment (we are using an elemental focus support gem).

I'm using corrosive elements : cold skills have a 25% chance to apply cold exposure on hit (-10% resistance) + 15% elemental damage.

The ground effects that every projectile leave, apply chilling ground. Chilling ground ignores elemental focus restrictions. So everything is pretty much chilled always.

Frost bomb applies a larger magnitude exposure (-25% resistance) than corrosive elements, so it's the better choice. Of course it's linked to a high level CWDT, so would really only apply infrequently, or on bosses, while corrosive elements should be more consistent.
Last edited by Breken on Mar 30, 2020, 9:46:16 AM
"
ligong2 wrote:
Tranquility for your amulet will help. Do you have uber lab done? What's your damage in your hideout?

Thanks! I will switch to Tranquility. Should I do it on my Astramentis or I should get a Shaper amulet first? Golden oil is quite expensive.

I haven't finished my Uber Lab, it's on my todo list today.

The Ice Storm tool tip says average damage of 8292.
Last edited by Cynically on Mar 30, 2020, 10:41:03 AM
"
Cynically wrote:
I feel a bit weak when killing boss in maps. I am currently level 78. Am I doing something wrong? Also what upgrade should I focus on next? I got about 10exa to spend at the moment.

Here's my gear:
Spoiler

Nothing wrong with your gear or tree. You are just lv 78 and the bosses have been buffed with 5x life in this league, or something like that.

Just level up and do the Uber Lab. Most of the power comes after lv 80 with this build.
Guys, I am confused. Some of you say that they have 3.2-3.3k Int.
I have 2.3k, and have no idea where to get 1k more.
I guess I can buy a corrupted belt, which will give like 150 extra. Then a better body with Int roll is another 100 int or so. Probably 20-30 int from gloves/boots.
But 1k... How the hell?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info