[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Can I start off this build with just 5ex?

You can do this build as a league starter build, so, yes indeed.
well ideal variant gona be 2x like jewel
Empyrean Spark
Large Cluster Jewel
Unique ID: 4026d2df0bf3ef77b480209eda0055b65b50ab66d590d51e98aefe65727f4646
Item Level: 81
LevelReq: 60
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Adds 8 Passive Skills
{crafted}Added Small Passive Skills grant: 12% increased Cold Damage
Added Small Passive Skills also grant: +5 intelligence
1 Added Passive Skill is Blanketed Snow
1 Added Passive Skill is Cold to the Core
2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets

but to craft it ugh...

now i have 2 like them but +3 cold/fire res. and not best normal jewel so...

in pob 149k xD
well -1k ES and -171 int cost second claster jewel, but + ~18k av hit....

now 3203 int and 43.9 av hit in hideout.

with +5 int added small and neaer perfect normal jewels like

Gale Branch
Cobalt Jewel
Unique ID: c18dde9be8e6b6d586fd1fc86ab0ff85c5d1c88467aefa037d63bf5ecafeddd3
Item Level: 71
Implicits: 0
+15 to Intelligence
+10 to Strength and Intelligence
14% increased Spell Damage while wielding a Staff
15% increased Cold Damage

it gona be 3304 int with 157k av in pob

Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 29, 2020, 10:32:04 PM
Cold to the Core and Blanketed snow are the best large jewel DPS options, but don't overlook some quality of life on the quest for max DPS.

Hex Breaker is SUPER nice for just making you immune to all curses. Never worry about curses again!

Enduring focus gives you really good endurance change generation, something that will supercharge your Immortal Call, or just provide light normal project always.
"
Breken wrote:
Cold to the Core and Blanketed snow are the best large jewel DPS options, but don't overlook some quality of life on the quest for max DPS.

Hex Breaker is SUPER nice for just making you immune to all curses. Never worry about curses again!

Enduring focus gives you really good endurance change generation, something that will supercharge your Immortal Call, or just provide light normal project always.

well its megalomaniac with cold to the core and hex breaker )
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/GvOko08Ib
"
archwerewolf wrote:

nice looking jewel... can you stack multiple cold to the core jewels or not? works with other noteables so wonder if you can with this one, would be able to use a large cluster with it and then megalomaniac in the small cluster socket to stack it twice
Last edited by crazypearce on Mar 29, 2020, 11:45:35 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:
"
archwerewolf wrote:

nice looking jewel... can you stack multiple cold to the core jewels or not? works with other noteables so wonder if you can with this one, would be able to use a large cluster with it and then megalomaniac in the small cluster socket to stack it twice

That would work, you could easily stack up to three "cold to the core" nodes per jewel socket, if you wanted to invest that much into it.
"
Breken wrote:

Am i missing something or blanketed snow shouldn't work with this build? -> damage penetrates 10% cold resistance against chilled enemies and we can't inflict elemental ailment (we are using an elemental focus support gem).

I'm using corrosive elements : cold skills have a 25% chance to apply cold exposure on hit (-10% resistance) + 15% elemental damage.
"
ligong2 wrote:
"
Breken wrote:

Am i missing something or blanketed snow shouldn't work with this build? -> damage penetrates 10% cold resistance against chilled enemies and we can't inflict elemental ailment (we are using an elemental focus support gem).

I'm using corrosive elements : cold skills have a 25% chance to apply cold exposure on hit (-10% resistance) + 15% elemental damage.

we have vortex spam for chilling enemies and our frost bomb is proccing cold exposure. so yeah blanketed snow is good and corrosive elements isn't so good, if i'm not mistaken
I am at lvl 38 and got a 6L going on with cyclone at lvl 1 but I got some mana troubles. What you guys do to help with the mana problem? Im using skitterbots and herald of ice but dont have arctic armor on yet cause of the mana issues
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
I am at lvl 38 and got a 6L going on with cyclone at lvl 1 but I got some mana troubles. What you guys do to help with the mana problem? Im using skitterbots and herald of ice but dont have arctic armor on yet cause of the mana issues

try put cyclone in a 2l instead of 4l. mana should be lower. mine only cost 2 mana and can never run out

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info