[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

just hit level 75 and did all of the labs and finally setup all the gem links. sitting at 10k es and 11.5k tooltip dmg which isn't bad considering i'm still a pretty low level and i don't have quality or awkened gems. but it feels great right now. haven't played a build that can leech like this for a long time and it's nice not having to worry about dieing. can't wait to add some more levels and jewels and improve the gear a bit, those most things to buy are pretty expensive now
Last edited by crazypearce on Mar 29, 2020, 2:11:16 AM
so i just attempted sirus with this build. it was easy as fuck but it took absolutely forever. everytime you get some icestorms down he teleports and starts a new round of mechanics. then he regens his ES back and you start over.

the fight took literally 20 minutes due to the constant moving... am i doing something wrong here or does is it just slow specially for this fight?
could someone help me with crafting a chest for this build? (i really suck at crafting and almost never do it :S)
i know i should probably buy a shaped chest with a good es roll and then alt it until i get %int and then multimod the rest , could you guys tellme what exactly to search for on poe trade for the chest? i dont want to buy a T2 ES roll without knowing and then waste all my currency lol

love the Build!
"
crazypearce wrote:
so i just attempted sirus with this build. it was easy as fuck but it took absolutely forever. everytime you get some icestorms down he teleports and starts a new round of mechanics. then he regens his ES back and you start over.

the fight took literally 20 minutes due to the constant moving... am i doing something wrong here or does is it just slow specially for this fight?

any high mobility boss is gonna be a pain with this build due to how it functions. its especially annoying with sirus with all his teleporting himself and you around the arena.
"
crazypearce wrote:

You just need to get used to the build and the particular fight. He moves and you move too. You probably spent too much time just running around in circles.

I did my very first Sirus last night too. I've seen him once back in December when it was version 1.0 that quickly spawned a cloud at the door, and it was the end of it. And then I quit that retarded league because the devs went on vacation meaning that none of the bugs would get fixed for a month.

Now I got to AL5 in this league and he spawned. I watched some videos to learn the mechanics and went in. Took 6.5 min including all the talking and waiting on him to path out of the clouds. But other than that, a deathless 1st try win. He is nothing like Uber Elder was when he was a new boss.

I'll make a video when I get to AL8.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 29, 2020, 12:04:39 PM
"
crazypearce wrote:

you can hold the cyclone button and flame dash to sirus, this help to stack damage quickly in phase 1 where we teleports by little range

wherever if he regen his es its because you run around too much, you must go to sirus as fast as u can, especially in phase 2
"
victomat wrote:
could someone help me with crafting a chest for this build? (i really suck at crafting and almost never do it :S)
i know i should probably buy a shaped chest with a good es roll and then alt it until i get %int and then multimod the rest , could you guys tellme what exactly to search for on poe trade for the chest? i dont want to buy a T2 ES roll without knowing and then waste all my currency lol

love the Build!

Learn this: https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour

Depending on your funds, you want an ilvl 84 or ilvl 86 Shaper Vaal Regalia. Buy it as cheap as you can, what it has already won't matter.

First, use perfect fossils to get 29%-30% quality on it. Note: you want to be working on TWO chests at a time, since you will probably sell one that's not quite good enough.

Then, your process will be: (Scour, Transmute, Augment, ((Alt, [Augment])*, Regal)*

The * means repeat. [] means do it if you can. () is grouping. You do the Regal only if you have a 10-12% int suffix, or a T1 int suffix and a T1 ES/%ES prefix.

Your goal is to get 10%-12% int suffix and a T1 ES/%ES prefix. If you get a T2 ES/% ES prefix, put it up for sale. If you get a good complementary ES roll on the T1 int and T1/T2 ES/%ES, either just craft 6% incr attrs and use it, or sell it.

Once you hit the magic pair, if the item is still magic (blue), you can decide to imprint it before doing the regal if you want to try for a good ES prefix via regal and then annul if it didn't work.

We used to just regal and annul and cross our fingers, but now that multicraft will burn 2 suffixes (multi and 6% incr attrs) and a prefix (the ES/%ES you don't already have), if your regal hit a prefix that isn't a crappy ES/%ES roll, then just go ahead with it, no annul needed.)

You'll probably burn through 2ex worth of alts, plus 2ex for the multicraft, plus some currency to get 6S 5L. It's not cheap. Sometimes you're better off buying a chest and crafting 6% incr attrs yourself.
Last edited by Graiaule on Mar 29, 2020, 3:10:39 PM
"
victomat wrote:

love the Build!

you can just dense fossil an ilvl 84 shaper chest(28/30 quality)
you must get something usable in less then 100 dense fossil (around 350c with resonator + 30/50c for chest) ... wherever rng is always rng

something usable for me mean

1) 500++ ES with t1 %int with free suffix to craft 6% attribute
2) 300/350 ES with t1 %int + t3++ flat int with free affix to craft more ES

its not that hard craft chests with this basic mods, they are very good for this build, i already sold around 12 of these from 8 to 12 ex

the hard part is to get an chest with t1/t2 flat int + t1 %int + free suffix for 6% attribute and lot of ES

i waste over 1300 dense fossil this league, i got one but with just 470 es ... still trying =)
Last edited by Antisommossa on Mar 29, 2020, 5:08:25 PM
Thanks for the replies on regards to sirus. I was spending a lot of time moving around as I just had a hard time seeing where he went. He did nothing that could kill me which was nice though

Next time he spawns I'll try better to keep on top of him and cut the time down by at least half lol
Can I start off this build with just 5ex?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info