Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
Dreamounette wrote:
"
Coolmer wrote:


Kid, listen parents because they pay your bills and they know something.
So next time open your mind before your mouth.

I proposed dozen times during all those years, real in-game trade, all stats in-game (even minions) visible (no need for PoB, if Grim Dawn can with rlly small team... and without 100x new support packs), more balanced skills, higher tier of maps (lvl83 is joke, even Grim Dawn have lvl 100+ opponents), hardest/solo challenges, give free currency tab so newcomers can start properly, etc

BTW I don't know any game on the market what sells "new" support pack every three months for Deja Vu update.


My parents dont pay me anything.
And the kid here is you, if you dont like the game just take the road off.
There is alot of Qol on this patch, there is alot of good and balanced skill on the game, you can take wathever you want and kill the fucking shaper with it (Obviously i can quote alot of streamer here) , so what is your problem?
You seems very angry to me.
The game is doing fine on my point of view.
2 Season ago top 3 hardcore gamers korean guy was just playing with 4 tab, and nobody care about it.
And what ? Supporter pack is about it...Support the game, if you want to, you do, if you cant, you dont.
So please man, stop beeing a jerk there and keep your road.
You dont like the game? Is fine, other people like.


u right, and thats reason why u must dont pay for shitty updates. cause u and we like game.
I just don't understand it ... Yes cyclone WAS popular, yes it WAS O.P. ... In LEGION.

Why the hell did it get nerfed to shit, even worse than it was BEFORE Legion?
(I'm talking mainly about the damage being ripped in half here, I couldn't give a damn about the range.)


Some of us actually used the skill before last league. Having your DPS more than double in Legion (due to the flat damage), was a sigh of relief, and long overdue. Now we're back to less than we started?
"
FireflyXT90 wrote:
Calcs now already say each zombo has 70 k avg. dps with normal attack in my setup, and with like 10 zombos thats 700 k dps, so i don't see a problem here ....


also yes i have done a zombiemancer and pushed it forward to shaper and t 15 maps and stuff, it was boring af because not a single enemy did stand up longer then 10 seconds , shaper died fucking fast.


Only Problem at the time where too large aoes 1 shotting zombos, that where equpped towards dmg, gem wise. but with that new ele ress gem that problem should be fixed, so what, i don't see a problem here, and an empower bought early for like 10 c is lvl 3 when you reach about lvl 90.


So fuck off i know exactly what iam doing.


Oh, you know what you are doing? No problem.

I ask you then to just do one thing for me...

Remove your Zombie Ascendency, and take off both of your Violent Dead jewels, then go run 100 maps and come back here so you can complain with the rest of us.
"
JediWabbit wrote:
I just don't understand it ... Yes cyclone WAS popular, yes it WAS O.P. ... In LEGION.

Why the hell did it get nerfed to shit, even worse than it was BEFORE Legion?
(I'm talking mainly about the damage being ripped in half here, I couldn't give a damn about the range.)


Some of us actually used the skill before last league. Having your DPS more than double in Legion (due to the flat damage), was a sigh of relief, and long overdue. Now we're back to less than we started?


The flat damage is half, ergo, almost halved the damage. Cyclone was easily hitting 2M to 20M damage in Legion, which is absolutely insane considering the ability could barely do 2-5M pre-Legion with 10x the mirror-quality gear at it's disposal.

Nerfing the damage by half, and mind you, Impale is not touched at all, is a non-issue. Likewise, the range of Cyclone was nerfed, and this was the over-all bigger issue for Cyclone over the damage; It was WAY too easy to increase Cyclone's range to hit the entire screen, and sometimes, more than that. If you were using Zerphi's, I think it is, and HH, you could reach 3-screen wide AoE clearing radius pretty much... That's stupidly strong for a melee skill lmao...
"
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Unwavering Crusade: Has been reworked: Now grants nearby allies 30% increased damage, 15% increased attack, cast and movement speed, 30% increased area of effect, and causes nearby allies to Intimidate and Unnerve Enemies for 4 seconds on hit. Enemies which are Unnerved take 10% increased Spell Damage.


Intimidate and Unnerve
WAT?

its all about +10% damage taken
what a difference?



difference is you can't stack multiple sources of Intimidate/Unnerve
"
Bretherezenx wrote:


The flat damage is half, ergo, almost halved the damage. Cyclone was easily hitting 2M to 20M damage in Legion, which is absolutely insane considering the ability could barely do 2-5M pre-Legion with 10x the mirror-quality gear at it's disposal.

Nerfing the damage by half, and mind you, Impale is not touched at all, is a non-issue. Likewise, the range of Cyclone was nerfed, and this was the over-all bigger issue for Cyclone over the damage; It was WAY too easy to increase Cyclone's range to hit the entire screen, and sometimes, more than that. If you were using Zerphi's, I think it is, and HH, you could reach 3-screen wide AoE clearing radius pretty much... That's stupidly strong for a melee skill lmao...


If you actually read what I posted, or at least processed it before your reply, this was already stated and understood, and you would've seen RANGE has nothing to do with my post.

Some of us Don't have that mirror tier items, and some of use didn't/don't use Impale, or any of the ridiculous Meta garbage. So really nothing pointed out unvalidated my post.

It's simple, Cyclone got more than a kick in the nuts it deserved, it got nerfed worse than Pre-Legion. Put it right back to useless, unless equipping multi mirror tier shit.
Last edited by JediWabbit on Sep 4, 2019, 7:48:14 PM
Vis Mortis: No longer grants +1 to maximum number of Raised Spectres or grants your minions Unholy Might when they kill an Enemy. Now causes minions to gain 15-20% of Elemental Damage as extra Chaos Damage.

Bones of Ullr: No longer increases the maximum number of Zombies or Spectres you can have. Instead, it now grants +1 to the level of Raise Zombie and Raise Spectre gems. This affects all versions of the item.


So playing spectremancer is now all about getting Level 4 empower and + gem levels. Thanks for making it more of a RNGfest to play. -.-
"
JediWabbit wrote:
"
Bretherezenx wrote:


The flat damage is half, ergo, almost halved the damage. Cyclone was easily hitting 2M to 20M damage in Legion, which is absolutely insane considering the ability could barely do 2-5M pre-Legion with 10x the mirror-quality gear at it's disposal.

Nerfing the damage by half, and mind you, Impale is not touched at all, is a non-issue. Likewise, the range of Cyclone was nerfed, and this was the over-all bigger issue for Cyclone over the damage; It was WAY too easy to increase Cyclone's range to hit the entire screen, and sometimes, more than that. If you were using Zerphi's, I think it is, and HH, you could reach 3-screen wide AoE clearing radius pretty much... That's stupidly strong for a melee skill lmao...


If you actually read what I posted, or at least processed it before your reply, this was already stated and understood, and you would've seen RANGE has nothing to do with my post.

Some of us Don't have that mirror tier items, and some of use didn't/don't use Impale, or any of the ridiculous Meta garbage. So really nothing pointed out unvalidated my post.

It's simple, Cyclone got more than a kick in the nuts it deserved, it got nerfed worse than Pre-Legion. Put it right back to useless, unless equipping multi mirror tier shit.


You honestly didn't even need mirror quality gear to reach multi-million dps on Cyclone. A few small Exalts to multi-mod a weapon to bottom-end levels of multi-mod crafting nets you that much easily, and that's easily obtainable. You can each reach at least 1M dps with some uniques, if not more than that. So in Blight, it will take an actual investment to start feeling the power creep, which is not a bad thing imvho.

The range is the real kicker to the Cyclone ability though; It's now going to take more effort to raise, and it'll take more effort to clear maps.
Last edited by Bretherezenx on Sep 4, 2019, 7:51:46 PM
Where is Synthesis?
Does ggg play and understand their own game? [Removed by Support]

I am not going in detail of the dumbfounded nerfs or changes that they are implamenting. They are pretty self exsplanatory. People that dont see them or do not understand the changes have never played those certain type of builds or have not gotten that far in the game.

Here is just my main and basic analysis.

I would say the mana nerf was just a what the ____ are you thinking. If you made regen more accessible or leach around the nodes then i could see it. I dont use a flask to fix my accuracy on my melee or range characters. Accuracy is in allot of nodes on the oassive tree where it is not a real issue, therefore you can not compare them and have made a major issue for most caster builds.

I am happy for the posion rework and raider changes. But lets be honest after this league assassin is going to be nerfed to the ground so hard. Because of this i am hesitent to play him because he sounds and looks so fun but the fact is i am just going to be pist off and allot other players will be pist in patch in 3.9. The reason why is I spent allot of time and effort into a build that i made and enjoyed playing just to watch it not be playable anymore or not worth to play anymore.

I enjoy playing what i built up why do you have to take the fun out of the game by nerfing everything? Just to change meta? Sone people hate to play caster builds, sone hatebto play range, melee, summoner, aura bot, etc... Shifting meta just makes more of a problem and i dont understand how ggg does. Ot get this or does not care. I believe they don't csre personally.

But thats what ggg does, clear example that they dont underatand how there game works.

One thing i am curious to see is how summoners will work in a party with all these added stuff. A big majority of the time a summoner lags the game so much you cannot move and then comeback dead. This league I dont see any party ups with friends if you are a summoner. Hopefully they fixed this issue.

On that note, this game is about partying up with friends but because of the lag issues, it makes it to difficuly to do. I want this to be fixed i enjoy the game way more with others.

Ggg read these commenets and listen to your player base.

Oh and if my comments get deleted it's because ggg cant take critizism.

This league is only going to be good for those amulet notables and once I get what I want i am more then sure that ill be play a diffremt game till they fix there mess ups.

Its a free game i get it, $60.00 for one supprt pack every 3 months.... if i pay that i expect some quality out of it. Oh and its 2 support packs every 3 months. So if i wanted both to support there game that is $120.00 ever 3 months.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 5, 2019, 12:38:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info