Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

rip specters . essentially removed most options to get more then 1.
"
nadakuu wrote:
rip specters . essentially removed most options to get more then 1.

You can get, so far stated, up to +3 Spectres on the Gem listed it self.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Rngrofl wrote:
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.

d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

I bet you never delve more than 600 or even 1000.

POE end game is delve. It's equivalent to GR in D3.

You have literally no idea how difficult delve gets after 900.
Some people has climbed to 3500~4000, which takes more skills than Diable GR which is literally a big dps check and jewel grind.

it's a master card/visa check, and no, delve deeper 50 has no difference.

And RLY? more skills? 1-2 sup and glass cannons.. which nearly oneshots mobs.
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 2:28:38 PM
Am i dumb or are all guys here dumb, this is not a nerf to zombies its a buff to be honest, with the + to minion gems and the new minion ele ress gem, zombies should be fucking awsome with a hatred + anger. Also hint hint .... empower + new ascendancy + zombos = free lvl 26 zombos possible ? O.o Also Also don't forget how well grip of the council will now work with the new minion ele ress gem.

I don't get why everyone is crying, i bet the calcs will say, lvl 26 zombos + new ele ress gem + hatred + anger = op af. fuck zombo slam, the autoattacks will do their job better then ever and don't forget that all minion gems get + from ascendancy, that means minion dmg and speed and all the shit, and those gems also recieved a buff. SRSLY GUYS this is definatly NOT a nerf.

Also i can now have 2 fucking spin to win skelleton cage thingys as specters for free that will deal massive dmg because always up to gem lvl monsterlevel.

Will do a summoner no matter what, and also i will play with fucking baron and ofc saquals chest, avians might is based op shit.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
Rngrofl wrote:
I'm soo happy about all those nerfs(hope to see more), they're logically correct, keep the great job u doing, the more harder the game become, the more fun u'll get. Thanks to all GGG team for everything, keep it up! Don't listen to whiners/casuals, if they don't like nerfz, they should play some shitty game like D3.

d3 now harder than poe man)))

just.. end game poe content = uber elder, was killed by 70% min in prev league..
end game d3 content 150 gr = done by few 4-8k para partys...

I bet you never delve more than 600 or even 1000.

POE end game is delve. It's equivalent to GR in D3.

You have literally no idea how difficult delve gets after 900.
Some people has climbed to 3500~4000, which takes more skills than Diable GR which is literally a big dps check and jewel grind.

I bet you play only META skills.
I saw it, it has same lvl of mobs like depth 250, same kind of mobs, same xp, delve is easiest levelin area for META runners and to me rlly boring and can't call it end game because there is no lvl 100 mobs. Poe dont have real end game at all, in any game end game is area with mobs higher then level of player, not 15...20 levels below, period.
"
FireflyXT90 wrote:
Am i dumb or are all guys here dumb, this is not a nerf to zombies its a buff to be honest, with the + to minion gems and the new minion ele ress gem, zombies should be fucking awsome with a hatred + anger. Also hint hint .... empower + new ascendancy + zombos = free lvl 26 zombos possible ? O.o Also Also don't forget how well grip of the council will now work with the new minion ele ress gem.

I don't get why everyone is crying, i bet the calcs will say, lvl 26 zombos + new ele ress gem + hatred + anger = op af. fuck zombo slam, the autoattacks will do their job better then ever and don't forget that all minion gems get + from ascendancy, that means minion dmg and speed and all the shit, and those gems also recieved a buff. SRSLY GUYS this is definatly NOT a nerf.

Also i can now have 2 fucking spin to win skelleton cage thingys as specters for free that will deal massive dmg because always up to gem lvl monsterlevel.

Will do a summoner no matter what, and also i will play with fucking baron and ofc saquals chest, avians might is based op shit.

First of all its, not saquals nest, it is Saqawal's nest.
Secondly, your arguments make no sense, as you would be removing even more flat damage from the zombie, to get elemental damage penetration?
Third of all, have you ever played a zombiemancer? it doesn't look like it at all.
Fourth of all, hatred and anger? Did you not read the reworked elemental resistance gem at all?
Fifth of all, please don't comment on things you have no clue about, at this point your comment is nothing but a troll.

If they do not do something about the CDR ALL the so called buffs to zombies become a big fat nerf. And just for your info i had level 27 zombies in a 7 link with pretty much BiS in 3,7, the changes added about 40% FLAT dmg loss,so go figure.
"
FireflyXT90 wrote:

Numbers and logic against u), when zombies has slam on cd, that a melee no range mobs, so to do dmg they need:
1. Go to enemy close, and there already 1st problem, without montregul there will be 20+ zombies, and they cant all stay much close to do dmg, so only 7-8 of them will be dpsing, while other will stay back and wait slam cd to do some dmg.
2. NA is single target attack, ok let it will be lvl 28+ zombies and they have enough dmg to one shot mobs, that anyway takes too much time to kill packs, i mean that dmg what they will be do by NA(normal attack) is nothing, once slam cd is gone pack will be oneshotted.

and new life regen, with 30k hp regen is 1.7k/s...
Last edited by CreoZ on Sep 4, 2019, 2:44:51 PM
Enjoy your super bugged alpha league for the next 30 days LOL
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫

also yes i have done a zombiemancer and pushed it forward to shaper and t 15 maps and stuff, it was boring af because not a single enemy did stand up longer then 10 seconds , shaper died fucking fast.

Only Problem at the time where too large aoes 1 shotting zombos, that where equpped towards dmg, gem wise. but with that new ele ress gem that problem should be fixed, so what, i don't see a problem here, and an empower bought early for like 10 c is lvl 3 when you reach about lvl 90.

So fuck off i know exactly what iam doing.
"
Coolmer wrote:

Kid, listen parents because they pay your bills and they know something.
So next time open your mind before your mouth.

I proposed dozen times during all those years, real in-game trade, all stats in-game (even minions) visible (no need for PoB, if Grim Dawn can with rlly small team... and without 100x new support packs), more balanced skills, higher tier of maps (lvl83 is joke, even Grim Dawn have lvl 100+ opponents), hardest/solo challenges, give free currency tab so newcomers can start properly, etc

BTW I don't know any game on the market what sells "new" support pack every three months for Deja Vu update.

My parents dont pay me anything.
And the kid here is you, if you dont like the game just take the road off.
There is alot of Qol on this patch, there is alot of good and balanced skill on the game, you can take wathever you want and kill the fucking shaper with it (Obviously i can quote alot of streamer here) , so what is your problem?
You seems very angry to me.
The game is doing fine on my point of view.
2 Season ago top 3 hardcore gamers korean guy was just playing with 4 tab, and nobody care about it.
And what ? Supporter pack is about it...Support the game, if you want to, you do, if you cant, you dont.
So please man, stop beeing a jerk there and keep your road.
You dont like the game? Is fine, other people like.
Last edited by Dreamounette on Sep 4, 2019, 3:03:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info