Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

"
mic01851165 wrote:


After the shit show of 3.8 Timeless Battle GGG is still stubborn as hell.
I suspect one of their main devs is a HH fenetic. They'd nerf anything to ground, destroy any builds, but they'd never ever touch hh even if their company got burned down.


maybe hh is good item to selling...
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
I'm calling it right now. Wild Strike is going to be #1 on the charts!
This is going to be good.




the only way that wild strike will be #1 in the charts, is sharing the combat focus jewels from elemental hit.

RIP Zombies, Hello mines.


Well... "Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike."


^^^yup!
I Love Lab! To an extent........
Last edited by TheRoyalShu on Sep 4, 2019, 1:21:20 AM
before 3.8 i think legion destroy game(cause legion content gives > than other old content) but in 3.8 i realy don't see any good variant for good builds, all overnerfed..
Rest in peace LLRF guardian with mana. I was excited for this league and planned out a nice fun build to go with and then RF guardians just got completely gutted (lost healthy minds, passive tree much more spread out, mana nodes changing, RF damage lowered for this particular build by ~25%). Sigh. RF was already such low damage for investing in tankiness.
"
CreoZ wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:


After the shit show of 3.8 Timeless Battle GGG is still stubborn as hell.
I suspect one of their main devs is a HH fenetic. They'd nerf anything to ground, destroy any builds, but they'd never ever touch hh even if their company got burned down.


maybe hh is good item to selling...


Maybe secretly ggg is supporting the RMT sellers.
RMT sellers pay them to not ban their sellers/ bots, in return, GGG keep HH as is because it's one of the easiest item to sell for real money.
Mastermind/Syndicate buff dang.
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
Now grants increased cooldown recovery speed for your Zombie's Slam Attack as the gem levels, up to 76% at gem level 20 (previously none).

Violent Dead: Can no longer drop or be obtained from quests.

You have got to be absolutely kidding me. This is the largest nerf you could possibly give to Zombies, trying to MAKE them nothing but meat shields, or to pair with the Minion Instability/Minion RF/Aukuna's Will items/gems. Reverse this crap immediately! You're throwing away Zombies as a solid DPS choice in favor of everything else. No. Stop that.

Violent Dead is 100% mandatory for Zombies' dps, and the passive node for them from the Ascendency gave 100% cooldown recovery, not 76%. This is a bogus, huge nerf to Zombies' damage output, meanwhile you're giving Skeletons some huge amount of love? No. Just no.




if they don't fix it, it just shows how little thought they give to their changes. It simply kills the build. Tried doing abit of the math and yea, the build is worse off than before the big summoner buff. Simply pathetic if it isn't reverted.. To the point i don't even know what to say anymore.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Sep 4, 2019, 1:21:54 AM
"
CreoZ wrote:
before 3.8 i think legion destroy game(cause legion content gives > than other old content) but in 3.8 i realy don't see any good variant for good builds, all overnerfed..

Jesus, just play Tornado shot, it'll still offscreen everything with no issues.
How on earth do people on forums manage to complain about both insane powercreep and ggg "overnerfing" everything at the same time?
Like, i get getting pissed off about specific things, like pulverize nerf, or zombie summoners getting gimped, but to say that "there are no good builds in 3.8" is absolutely, hilariously absurd.
Last edited by nskLantash on Sep 4, 2019, 1:23:04 AM
"
Verfall777 wrote:
"
Bretherezenx wrote:
Now grants increased cooldown recovery speed for your Zombie's Slam Attack as the gem levels, up to 76% at gem level 20 (previously none).

Violent Dead: Can no longer drop or be obtained from quests.

You have got to be absolutely kidding me. This is the largest nerf you could possibly give to Zombies, trying to MAKE them nothing but meat shields, or to pair with the Minion Instability/Minion RF/Aukuna's Will items/gems. Reverse this crap immediately! You're throwing away Zombies as a solid DPS choice in favor of everything else. No. Stop that.

Violent Dead is 100% mandatory for Zombies' dps, and the passive node for them from the Ascendency gave 100% cooldown recovery, not 76%. This is a bogus, huge nerf to Zombies' damage output, meanwhile you're giving Skeletons some huge amount of love? No. Just no.


Nooooo!
I was so freaking hyped about playing a zombie build as my main, how are you compensating the nerf? How can you make zombies useful with this change?



The build is dead if they don't. Waaay to much investment for what you get.
well.. as I suspected for the nerfs.

other buffs? to old leagues are welcome indeed, looking forward to face the cortex again if RNG allows me.
Turning players into payers.

I don't have ANY favourite games these days. Between marketing, e-sports and poor systems/ideas, games are slowly turning to be made into souless grinds rather than fun ones.

Chapter: XVII.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info