Content Update 3.8.0 -- Path of Exile: Blight

POG :D
"
"
CreoZ wrote:
they nerfed cyclone and dont nerfed Headhunter... LOL breindead devs.

yu just mad cause you cant afford a HH

so 20k hp and 50k es with 2.13kkkkk dmg that normal?)) kid..
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
TheRoyalShu wrote:
I'm calling it right now. Wild Strike is going to be #1 on the charts!
This is going to be good.

wildstrike is namelock. no matter how sick it 'can' be it is going to suck - just because namelock in POE doesnt work

Static Strike + Shockwave is sick damage and uver fast but.. to start it you need to hit stomething. it doesnt work.

it wont change a damn thing WRT wild strike

the only way that wild strike will be #1 in the charts, is sharing the combat focus jewels from elemental hit.

RIP Zombies, Hello mines.

Well... "Combat Focus: Now also applies to Wild Strike."
"
The mana leech while affected by Wrath is now Energy Shield leech while affected by Wrath. These two changes do NOT affect existing items.

And I breathe a sigh of relief. Looks like my Occultist gets to keep her mana privileges after all.
wowwwwwww kawaaiiiiiiiii nice liga vai ser
HH paired with Legion was just unbelievably stupid. As long as Legion remain the same, HH will still be the most broken shit ever.
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Yep, no nerf to Headhunter.

Typical GGG.
They pretend to care about balance but deep down they don't.

HH didn't need a nerf... Pre 3.7 HH was fine as a 60ex chase unique. It was broken because legion was spawning like 10+ rares per monolith, and then you'd essentially double that because you'd get mods from breaking them out and then for killing them. Similar for the Timeless Conflict.

If anything, the nerf needs to be for how Temp Chains interacts with HH buffs, but even that I don't think really needs to be nerfed. You have to spec and build so much around it anyway that it seems fair.
"
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.

Hallelujah....that is the best thing I read all patch....thank you GGG about time
Last edited by geo1475 on Sep 4, 2019, 1:17:54 AM
"
TeamSlayer23 wrote:
"
mic01851165 wrote:
Yep, no nerf to Headhunter.

Typical GGG.
They pretend to care about balance but deep down they don't.

HH didn't need a nerf... Pre 3.7 HH was fine as a 60ex chase unique. It was broken because legion was spawning like 10+ rares per monolith, and then you'd essentially double that because you'd get mods from breaking them out and then for killing them. Similar for the Timeless Conflict.

If anything, the nerf needs to be for how Temp Chains interacts with HH buffs, but even that I don't think really needs to be nerfed. You have to spec and build so much around it anyway that it seems fair.

This is exactly what I mean.
No change in self curse reflection whatsoever, nor its interaction with HH.

You're talking as if those "investment" is too big. For something that'd make your build 10+ times stronger than any builds in existent, the investment is nothing.

After the shit show of 3.8 Timeless Battle GGG is still stubborn as hell.
I suspect one of their main devs is a HH fenetic. They'd nerf anything to ground, destroy any builds, but they'd never ever touch hh even if their company got burned down.
Last edited by mic01851165 on Sep 4, 2019, 1:13:40 AM
"
geo1475 wrote:
You'll now appear in your Hideout (rather than Town) if you die to the Elder or one of its Guardians.

Hallelujah....that is the best thing I read all patch....thank you GGG about time

i will be never understand why was town before.. that what? pc check for uber bossing?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info