[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

Wow, dude. That staff is huuuge))
Hello,
I must be retarded but... how do we sustain the damage we do to ourselves?
If I spin like 10s I commit suicide :/

Edit : Ok, found it : through the mistress of Sacrifice node I guess?
Last edited by hexsoNNN on Sep 12, 2019, 12:34:03 PM
"
hexsoNNN wrote:
Hello,
I must be retarded but... how do we sustain the damage we do to ourselves?
If I spin like 10s I commit suicide :/

Edit : Ok, found it : through the mistress of Sacrifice node I guess?

Yes. We are using Spirit offering to mitigate incoming damage as Necro.

Chieftain mostly relies on leech and life regen.
Is the witch version of your build very tanky? How much ehp are you reaching currently (consistently)?
I made some improvements.

Now , it work really good :)

And its very funny.

What do you think about bubonic trail 2 sock ?
Last edited by Aerus_Morgal on Sep 12, 2019, 3:13:09 PM
Is there a special reason behind using elemental focus? If not, why not energy leech support? Should increase the damage output tremendously with some more sustain.

Then I was wondering, why no Zealotry instead of anger; at least on paper the numbers seem higher? There should be more survivability through spreading consecrated ground, but I have no vivid memory on how it spreads. Maybe you'd rather stay away from bosses anyway, but that said against enemies on consecrated ground we'd get 100% increased critical strike chance as well.
"
ZePample wrote:
Is the witch version of your build very tanky? How much ehp are you reaching currently (consistently)?

5k life and around 2k Es. I don't think witch is tanky. It's typical offensive build. We are better at killing stuff then facetanking. But we can actually mitigate huge amounts of incoming damage and I am still trying to improve some things. Legion dudes sometimes kill me with one shot in corrupted T16 maps. 8 lanes T16 Blights - no problem even without towers lol.
Ok, boys and girls. I think my Witch character is almost done. I cleared whole atlas, Killed all guardians, Shaper and Uber Elder. The only thing that I need to do is to kill Uber Atziri. But for this fight I need elemental reflect immunity gear.

Anyway, here is my current gear:

There are still a lot of things to improve for sure. But if it was enough for Uber Elder - it will be enough for all content in this game.

BTW that Watcher's eye with lvl 1 clarity solved for me mana burning problem caused by Corpse Pact. Later I will craft "damage taken gained as mana" mod on my ring and amulet and that Watcher's will be changed for something like this:

"
Psykrom wrote:
Is there a special reason behind using elemental focus? If not, why not energy leech support? Should increase the damage output tremendously with some more sustain.

Then I was wondering, why no Zealotry instead of anger; at least on paper the numbers seem higher? There should be more survivability through spreading consecrated ground, but I have no vivid memory on how it spreads. Maybe you'd rather stay away from bosses anyway, but that said against enemies on consecrated ground we'd get 100% increased critical strike chance as well.

I forgot about reworked energy leech support)). Zealotry may be useful in some cases too. Thank you for advice. I will test it.
"
Aerus_Morgal wrote:
I made some improvements.

Now , it work really good :)

And its very funny.

What do you think about bubonic trail 2 sock ?

Holy crap. This items are so juicy. You are probably found your own way to play this build)). That Watcher's eye costs like headhunter, doesn't it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info