https://pastebin.com/gtzSLXsP

ty :)
ascendancy map ?
"
Celosie wrote:
ascendancy map ?

my guess would be

Essence Glutton -> Mistress of Sacrafice -> Plaguebringer -> Corpse Pact

as the last 2 are dmg nodes and ur first goal should be to be able to sustain through the dmg income by Disintegrator.

Thats my gear so far. Still missing on Atziris and Mark of the Shaper as I do not have the lvl to equip them yet.

All in all gear was like 3-4 ex combined. Self linked the staff and got lucky only took ~100 fusings. Defenitely will test more stuff with more progrression, but i basicly just finished Act 10 on this char so im also missing last 2 lab.

Current state of my character.

I have gotten my attack speed up fast enough to run the build with only 1 Fevered Mind jewel and no other increased cost effects. Things are unimpressive if spinning in my HO, but in a map, as soon as you kill ANYTHING, the build takes off thanks to Corpse Pact.

I've killed T15 Elder and Shaper, currently trying to get my Atlas in order to attempt Uber Elder, but I also don't think my character is quite ready for that fight either.

As awesome as this character is, I still feel like there is so much more room to grow with better gear. My jewelry specifically feels lack-luster, but I bought it all for like 10c a piece last week and can't find anything else that's a reasonably upgrade and doesn't cost multiple exalts.

I'm in a really good spot, it's just a tough spot to try to move forward from at the moment.

Right now, I think I'm going to find an Anger effect corrupted soul tether, a nice jewel to replace my 2nd fevered mind since I really don't need it, and figure out some upgrades for my gloves/boots.
Last edited by JermStudDog on Sep 16, 2019, 1:03:05 PM
btw i feel like MoM is kinda wasted, as we nearly reserve all our mana anyway or?
"
AisaHimegami wrote:
btw i feel like MoM is kinda wasted, as we nearly reserve all our mana anyway or?

My Necro gaining 28% of incoming damage as mana (20% from Watcher's eye + 8% from Battle Rouse passive skill). That means I can use MoM almost for free. With master crafted mod on amulet and rings it's possible to have up to 46%.

You can easily skip MoM if you can't sustain mana effectively. I personaly don't have any problems with mana even in maps with no mana regen. The only massive problem for MoM characters is DoT.

UPD: Do not recommend to use MoM for Chieftains).
Last edited by SiCH13 on Sep 16, 2019, 9:44:04 PM
As I keep scaling up my character, I keep getting closer and closer to this other build that self-casts VD rather than CwC linked to Cyclone:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2629311/page/1

I think the CwC setup is phenomenal for budget-to-mid levels of gear, but when you start dumping multiple exalts on individual pieces of gear, self-casting ends up scaling harder.

I'm going to slowly start transitioning toward that build.

Thanks for the guide Sich, and thanks for the conversation everyone else in the thread.
Just finished second lab and switched over to the full build. It feels super solid on damage, but I'm having major issues keeping up with the degen from the staff and scold's.

I have to keep on my life flasks constantly to try and equalize. I assume I'm missing something obvious, so I turn to you all. I know I need % damage taken as mana on everything and upgraded flasks, but what else?

Spoiler

Edit: Added Spirit Offering as suggested earlier in the thread. Much more comfortable sustain now, though heal spikes seem to come through now and then. I'm sure it will get better with time though.
Last edited by PanderingFool on Sep 17, 2019, 3:57:49 PM
"
PanderingFool wrote:
Just finished second lab and switched over to the full build. It feels super solid on damage, but I'm having major issues keeping up with the degen from the staff and scold's.

I have to keep on my life flasks constantly to try and equalize. I assume I'm missing something obvious, so I turn to you all. I know I need % damage taken as mana on everything and upgraded flasks, but what else?

Spoiler

Spirit offering should mitigate all incoming damage. You just need enough HP because Spirit offering gives you amount of ES based on your maximum life. You are lvl 69 so I think you need to farm few levels in Blood Aqueduct. You can try to link your Spirit Offering with Spell Cascade. This trick will reduce your dps but can help with HP. If you don't spawning enough corpses try to change your Spell Cascade in main 6l for something like Energy Leech support.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info