New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

Looks super cool, but the reality of it is it takes 2-3x as long to get mines out to kill a mob now, and that means way longer map times, and more opportunities for mobs to hit you. No thanks. Having to stand still to lob machine gun chained mines is great for bosses but against packs of mobs fully sextanted t16 vaaled etc, you'll get murdered before you even get 3 off.
SSF, because Path of Trade RMTers and bots suck.
Omg i thought mines would place on spot where u stand (logically)... instead of it ...they longer throw range. GGG u make miners in PvP even more cancer ... hashtag balance
Can i still place mines on under foot so that things like VD miner or GC miner ar still able to be play ?
Maybe allowe the play to use the shift key to let them be placed directly under you that would help a lot.
"
sidtherat wrote:
This is a rework.

This a Mine League

Not the fiasco of melee rework in Cyclone League.

Guys. Now it is obvoius that you CAN fix and rework things. But you simply couldnt care less about melee. Sadly you didnt find it necessary to tell us that.

I still wonder what was the reasoning process behind nerfs to most melee attacks (yes. Nerfs. Attack speed reductions were huge neefs) when you dont give a f.. about balance. The weakest of these mines is stronger than most non cyclone melee attacks while being easier to scale and build for..

So when can we expect real melee rework? Because it is in the same sh.. spot as pre 3.7

Some melee skills are way better than before. But cyclone being a movement skill that is aoe and does damage just makes all other melee skills slower/clunkier (yes you, charged dash) in use. Strike skills getting bonusses like splashing on top of other things was good, but if you want to be the fastest boi out there, they cant compete with aoe skills. And the multistrike attack speed nerf really killed a lot of the fun...

How would you like to see melee reworked for it to still feel like melee, but be relevant as well?
Saboteur it is pretty hyped ;)
"
Iamod wrote:
Looks super cool, but the reality of it is it takes 2-3x as long to get mines out to kill a mob now, and that means way longer map times, and more opportunities for mobs to hit you. No thanks. Having to stand still to lob machine gun chained mines is great for bosses but against packs of mobs fully sextanted t16 vaaled etc, you'll get murdered before you even get 3 off.

you know its a gem that makes them come out like a machinegun right? just dont use the gem 4head
IGN : Moogleinabox
I feel like arc would still be better then all of these since it chains but the ice one does look pretty cool

Note: i havnt played arc miner after the range nerf
"
Icicle Mine replaces existing copies of Freeze Mine.

Like bringing a stillborn back to life.

"
Pyroclast Mine replaces existing copies of Fire Nova Mine.

Bye bye FNM, we had lots of fun back in the days.... I hope Pyroclast will be a worthy successor.

"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Ahhhh.... blast rain mines might now work!

So many spells, so many mines.

That's the spirit! :)
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Last edited by Cpt_KangarooPimp on Aug 29, 2019, 2:57:06 AM
"
LostBreed wrote:
RiP Tremor Rod you never really had a chance in life. I saw a light in this league, but alas you were never meant to be.

What you talking about ? In betreyal league i was using it for my arc miner did all content with it.
He is the Skitterbois, she says See ya later boi.
Now that's more like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info