New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

Just want to double confirm whether I read it wrong: So let's say Stormblust Mine + Mine field, it will drop 8 mines in one click, right?
Mines will be stupidly braindead op again. Nice balance
"
palmzkiller wrote:
mine can throw >> OP
if trap and mine can leech >> Over 9000!!

Now my wish comes true and I plan for next league with this!

"
Eshu wrote:
If these are thrown i see really no relevance for usig traps at all ever... And the auras they provide - 5 seconds of 45% more damage taken for enemies? hell.. even if I play ANY different build I will need to splash in a mine with minefield ? well not have to just.. strongly advised? I mean sure mine playstyle needed a buff but it should have happened alongside traps and I think it should have been a standalone mechanic not a buff to whatever else. I am not sure that is a healthy addition.

you do know that they have a time limit right and the debuff aoe is probably pretty small
Last edited by Abysmalblade on Aug 29, 2019, 3:34:14 AM
Well, its reborn of HoAg (everything). Just put poison stormbrand and keep throwing mines. Hoag will do the rest. 45% more damage will help alot :)
Last edited by lapilesos on Aug 29, 2019, 3:36:59 AM
League starting as Saboteur or Necromancer?
It's like Sophie's Choice.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
"
Scallia wrote:

Just play Asc as Necro-Sab. Problem solved.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
"
Scallia wrote:

Meta slave's choice you mean.
I just dont get why ggg keeps on deleting skills and calling it rework Firenova mine looks sick in its current form why didnt they just make Pyroclast a new mine.

Rip FireNova Mines awesome Visualeffect and cool Name :(
Ho boy, that will be some mad fun with mines. Love the Skitterbots. Might play a bit of Sabo on PC while I wait for the console start. Consoles won't be able to handle mine play anyway. Some of the FX and balance seem rushed but we will see.

Why did we have to lose Freeze Mine though? It had such a special niche that now is only held by Glacial Hammer.
... is not a troll

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info