New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Summon Skitterbots
Summon Skitterbots is a reservation skill that summons two fast moving, invulnerable minions. One has a shock aura while the other has a chilling aura. While they're active, they'll grant you more Trap and Mine damage. They'll each also look for and activate traps and mines near enemies. On Mines, they'll activate and then re-arm the mine, which won't set off a detonation sequence. On Traps, they'll trigger a number of traps at once.

Finally useful pets i guess.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Mines are now thrown WTF LOL

mine can't throw
trap = mine ????? :(

Stormblast Mine 2/10

Icicle Mine 3/10

Pyroclast Mine 4/10

Summon Skitterbots 6/10

Swift Assembly Support 4/10

Charged Mines Support 2/10

many many bugs(every league) -6/10

Hallo GGG and RIP BLIGHT LEAGUE
i wanna play super fun league Q_Q
"
Iamod wrote:
Looks super cool, but the reality of it is it takes 2-3x as long to get mines out to kill a mob now, and that means way longer map times, and more opportunities for mobs to hit you. No thanks. Having to stand still to lob machine gun chained mines is great for bosses but against packs of mobs fully sextanted t16 vaaled etc, you'll get murdered before you even get 3 off.

Thats just bullshit haha
"
LostBreed wrote:
RiP Tremor Rod you never really had a chance in life. I saw a light in this league, but alas you were never meant to be.

You don't make any sense. They said they changed it. And there weren't any specifics on that matter. So you dont know anything.
Does this mean that GGG just butchered Malachai's Awakening and made it unlayable for miners but still playable for trappers? ...sigh
"
MaxGor31 wrote:
"
Scallia wrote:
League starting as Saboteur or Necromancer?
It's like Sophie's Choice.

Meta slave's choice you mean.

I think the meta will be more divided between Poison Assassin and Mines Saboteur (plus the current fan favorites), but thats just a guess.
I like my loot like my steak - RARE
So Freeze mine is still dead?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Thouse new mines...
New types of "cant see shit" builds
"
maxsyspepe wrote:

Stormblast Mine 2/10

Icicle Mine 3/10

Pyroclast Mine 4/10

Summon Skitterbots 6/10

Swift Assembly Support 4/10

Charged Mines Support 2/10

many many bugs(every league) -6/10

It's a solid 5/7, I'd say.
Arf! Arf! Arf!
Hm what´s the difference between traps and mines now?
I am sry but you have destroyed all unique mechanics connected with traps / mines long time ago.
They shouldn´t call them traps or mines anymore but smth like "throwing bombs".

Btw that screen clutter shown in video is awful.
You are just adding more power-creep to the game each patch.
What about making nuke mine that will annihilate whole screen in one click.
You will see nothing but everything dies ...
Poison changes looks interesting at first look but I will probably skip the league again.
Last edited by Rakiii on Aug 29, 2019, 5:38:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info