"
Markuchi wrote:
"
Iangyratu wrote:
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
New gems for Assassins

Wow, this game has really changed.

I hope its just the person who created this post not understanding PoE.

Probably, since this information has nothing to do with gems in the first place. I came here to look at gems but I found some sort of skill preview.
It is very hard to tell if the work is done by poison or if it serves just as feeder for HoAG as usually. TUrning off the life bars from monsters is just lame.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Thank you natalia, very cool
I have a question for Natalia or any GGG member that might have an answer about Nightblade support.. If it has already been asked, I apologize.

Is the Elusive granted by Nightblade Support applied through critical hits with spells while holding a dagger or claw or does it have to be critical hits with the dagger or claw itself using, say, Viper Strike?

Thanks for everything you do, new league looks great.
pestilent strike looks incredibly aweful, is it really just a default attack?
I see pestilent strike more like bow skill (to make it playable in anyway) lets say you poison enemies with toxic rain and poop them with this weak boy ~~ You cant just run straight to melee range to poison with viper strike and then hope pestilent strike will kill monster in "short time of debuff" to poop pack of monsters - you will die before that.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Pestilent Strike - garbage, can as well remove it before releasing

targeting in POE is below standard right now, any skill that RELIES on targeting for fluidity (Chain Hook) or mechanics (this one) is effectively broken/bugged if the targeting remains the meme it is right now

I really like the idea to add something similar like ED/Contagion to melee builds. This would give Viper Strike the opportunity to be playable without using Melee Splash. But as u said, targeting might be a problem.
"
sidtherat wrote:
Pestilent Strike - garbage, can as well remove it before releasing

targeting in POE is below standard right now, any skill that RELIES on targeting for fluidity (Chain Hook) or mechanics (this one) is effectively broken/bugged if the targeting remains the meme it is right now

Chaining Spectral Throw But Better - 20%+ playerbase is going to play this.
- it has NO flaws
- based on 'league theme' aka uses all the bonkers multipliers before these are balanced
- scales from crits
- ranged

Claw/Dagger support. Cool. i like how it is like double the power of previous melee-type supports. just because

forced archetype and buffs for stuff that really didnt need any. poison and chaos DoTs are REALLY strong right now and were buffed literally 2 patches ago

Might as well remove psn spec throw while they're at it, unless it can shotgun you're never going to get 5+ million sdps from it, a pretty simple slayer cyclone is ez 3-6 mill dps
Meta = cattle

-ty men
Cobra Lash 3/10

Pestilent Strike 2/10

Elusive 2/10

Withering Step 1/10

Nightblade Support 1/10

hallo GGG and RIP BLIGHT LEAGUE

BLIGHT LEAGUE 2/10

i wanna play super fun league :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account: